62.

In the middle of the night (Y/n) got up and head off to get something to drink as she grab a bottle of water and start taking sips of it till she saw Keegan leaning against the table with a bottle of whisky next to him. She sighs and walks over to him and place a hand on his shoulder as he jumps a bit.

"Hey you fall asleep." She told him as Keegan groans and looks at her then looks at her up and down before smiling.

"What are you doing up, sweetheart?" Keegan asked as she can't help but smile at him.

"Just grabbing a bottle of water." She told him. "What are you doing out here drinking?"

"Just need a drink." Keegan told her as she nodded.

"I think you had enough." She told him and he chuckled.

"Yeah...do you mind helping me to my room?" He asked, and she smiles.

"Sure, come on." Helping him up as he wraps his arm around her neck and leans against her.

They walked to his room as everyone was asleep in their rooms and Keegan was a bit wabbly from drinking too much. Got to his room and opening the door as (y/n) helps him to his bed. Keegan falls down on his bed with a groan and she looks down at him.

"Get some sleep." She told him as Keegan looks up at her.

"I can't sleep...I am bit horny." Keegan admits a bit.

(Y/N) blushes and looks down at him before walking to the door then closes his door while placing her bottle of water on the table and walks over to Keegan. Keegan sits up and place his hands on her waist. She places her hands on his shoulders as Keegan pulls her closer and starts kissing her neck.

"You know how to drive a man wild." Keegan whispers and pulls her to his lap while (y/n) sits down on his lap and his hands grab her ass and pull her closer.

She could feel his hardness against her core and she moans as she rolls her hips against his crotch. Keegan groans and grips on her ass hard and kiss up to her lips as she kisses back. The kiss turns out into a heat make out as (y/n) pulls away and kisses down his neck while Keegan groans in pleasure. Her hand runs down to the hem of his shirt and lifts it up as he helps pull his shirt off, showing his hard chest and stone tone body with abs. (Y/n) kiss down to his chest as her fingertips gently run down his abdomen. Keegan shivers at her touch.

"Fuck..." Keegan groans.

(Y/n) kiss down to his happy trail while Keegan ran his fingers through her hair. She tugs his pants as Keegan took off his pants along with his boxers. His long thick cock standing tall and proud. Kissing down to his cock as his cock twitch by the feeling of her hand brushed against the tip. She looks up at him before licking the tip and place her lips around his cock. Keegan groans in pleasure while tilting his head back. She took his cock fully in her mouth, gaging a bit but soon start bobs her head. Keegan ran his fingers through her hair before gripping a handful of her hair in his hands. He tried to stay still for her but he can't help it; the pleasure was so nice. He thrust his hips as his cock goes deep down in her throat as she moans and gags. He went a fast pace before slowing down while drool runs down her mouth.

"Fuck you like daddy's cock, don't ya?" Keegan smirks as she hums in delight. He pulls his cock away as a soft pop came from her mouth. "Get on your hands and knees and ass up." He order as she nodded and did what she was told.

She gets on her hands and knees on the bed while having her ass up. Keegan took off her shorts and panties while seeing how soak she was. He groans and stood behind her while rubbing his cock against her wet folds before thrusting in her pussy as she gasp and moans out loudly. He starts out slow at first before going hard and fast. Moaning, groaning, skin slapping echo in the room as Keegan slaps her ass as she gasps in pleasure and moans. They switch positions as she was on her back now and he has her legs on his shoulder going deeper and hard. The bed creaks from the movements they are doing. She moans out while gripping on the bedsheets as she was close to her orgasm and Keegan was near as well.

"Fuck...I'm going to come!" (Y/n) moans out as Keegan goes faster and deeper.

"Me too babygirl." Keegan grunts.

A couple of thrust both of them moaned in sync from their orgasm. She shakes from her orgasm while Keegan moves his hips, slowly emptying his seed inside of her. He lays her legs down before pulling out and lays besides her, pulling her close to his chest as she snuggles closer to him. He kisses her forehead and smiles.

"I love you, sweetheart," Keegan whispers as she smiles and closes her eyes as he holds her close. "Sleep well."