73.

~This chapter is going to be a gang bang with all the characters. Enjoy!~

⚠Gang Bang begins⚠

Everyone was doing their own thing together in the dining room while (y/n) was in the living room on her phone. The others were talking about how they will do this to make her dream into reality, to have them all have her at once. Price got an idea and told everyone about it till they all agreed and walks over to her.

"(Y/N)...we have something to tell you," Price said as she looks up from her phone.

"Yeah? What's up?" She asked, while putting her phone away.

"We are talking about your fantasy dream and we are going to do it." Price said.

"We just want to know if you are ready?" Soap asked as she blushes.

"Yeah...I am ready." She said as they smile and nodded.

"Good...now get undressed and we will do the same." Ghost told her.

She nodded and strip down, so did the others. Once they are all naked, Price was the first to step forward and place his hands on her waist and kiss her on the lips as she kisses back. The kiss turn into a deeply make out while the others stand next to her and some sit on the couch and watched. (Y/N) pulls away from the kiss and kneels to the ground and took Price's cock and starts sucking him off as he groans in pleasure. Gaz went in the back of her and kneel to the ground while having her ass in the air while she still sucking Price's cock. Gaz rubs his cock against her wet folds and pushed in as she gasps and moans around Price's cock while Price moans. Gaz groans and starts thrusting his hips. The others watched and groans by the look of her till Alejandro moves to underneath her and starts sucking on her nibbles while playing with the other breast. Gaz thrusts faster before feeling close to his orgasm as he thrust a couple times before coming inside of her. Gaz pulls out while Price groans out loud and came inside her mouth while she swallows all of his cum while Price pulls away and Alejandro didn't waste anytime as he thrusts inside of her as she and start thrusting inside of her in a fast and hard pace as she gasps out loudly and cried out his name. Krueger came from behind and thrusts in as she cried out in pain and pleasure, the feeling of their cocks inside of her at the same time while Alejandro didn't slow down while Krueger thrusts in the same pace. Moans and groans came from Alejandro and Krueger before they thrust faster and both of them came inside of her. Krueger and Alejandro pulls out while (y/n) moans softly and Konig picks her up and has Horangi behind her while both Konig and Horangi hold her up and thrusts inside of her at the same time making her cry out in pleasure. They groan and thrusts inside of her as she moans out loud before coming over their cocks, making her shake from her orgasm but they didn't stop. They kept going before they come inside of her. They moan out and came inside of her then set her down while Keegan took her and have Logan took the front and Keegan took the back before thrusting inside of her. She cried out, fuck, as they fuck her crazy. They thrust fast and hard before coming inside of her. Soon Graves took over and have her as a dog style while Alex was in front of her and she wrap her lips around Alex's cock, sucking him hard while bobbing her head while Graves thrusts inside of her. Graves went hard and fast, making her moan around Alex's cock as Alex groans in pleasure. Fucking her at a fast pace, Graves came inside of her while Alex groans and came inside her mouth. Graves pulls out and lets Soap take over while Roach took Alex's place and (y/n) gulps all of Alex's cum before looking up at Roach as he looks down at her and rubs his cock a bit before she took his cock inside her mouth and sucks on his cock while Soap rubs his fingers in her folds before thrusting a finger inside of her and thrusts his fingers in and out of her in a fast pace while kicking her back as she moans and bobs her head at a fast pace. Soap soon pulls his fingers out and lays down underneath her and have Ghost came over as both of them thrusts inside of her as she gasps and moans out loudly around Roach's cock. Soap and Ghost thrusts in a fast pace while (y/n) sucks Roach's cock hard and bobs her head fast. Roach gasp and moans while coming inside her mouth and pulls out as she moans and cries out in pleasure while Soap and Ghost went hard and faster. With a couple of thrusts, both Soap and Ghost came inside of her. They pulled out while Roach took Soap's place and Alex took Ghost's place and fill her up with their cocks, making her gasps and they thrust fast and hard. With a couple of thrusts, both Roach and Alex came inside of her before pulling out and away from her while Price gently lays her down on the floor and thrusts inside of her and thrusts in her fast and hard. With a couple of thrust both of them came together, making her scream out in pleasure and shook hard from her orgasm. Price pulls out while the others are already dressed and Price helps her get dressed and he put his clothes on and they all sit on the floor in a group pile and Gaz turn on the TV and they all watched a movie together till they all fall asleep from their fun.