49.

There was a knock at (Y/N) door as she woke up from it and sits up while rubbing her eyes and yawns. Getting up and head to the door and open the door as Krueger was standing there without his mask and he was quite handsome. She looks up at him as he looks down at her.

"May I come in?" He asked as she nods and let him in. Krueger walks in and looks around a bit while (Y/n) shut the door and he turns around and moves closer to her. "I need you. When I fist laid my eyes on you, I can't stop thinking about how your lips will feel on mine, how your skin will feel against my touch. So please...can I have you tonight?" He said with a bit of nervous but have a gruff voice like he was angry for acting like this.

"You can Krueger." She told him in a soft tone as his eyes locked with hers and reach out and place his hand on her cheek.

She leans into his touch while he step closer and leans down and with hunger he kissed her as she kisses back. With a low growl from his chest, he scoops her up and pings her against the wall while still holding her in his arms. Their lips sync together as she ran her fingers through his hair and pulls him closer while Krueger groans and move his lips down to her neck. She moans softly as he nibbles on her neck as she moans more; he smirks and bites down on her neck as she gasps.

"Krueger." She moans out while he pulls away and carried her to her bed. and lays her down before pulling her shorts down along with her panties.

"You're so wet..." He growled and ran his fingers against her folds as she moans and bites her bottom lip. "I'm so going to enjoy my new meal."

With that, he places his lips over her clit and starts sucking and rolling his tongue around her clit as she moans out loudly. He ate her out like it was his last meal. He darted his tongue in her, feeling her walls clutched around his tongue. Krueger could feel the tightness on his boxers shorts as he was hard and wanted her right now, but he kept eating her out. (Y/N) eyes closed as her legs shook from too much pleasure as she was about to pull away, but Krueger hold her in place while still eating her out. His tongue flick over her clit at a fast pace, making her moan out loudly as she places her hand on his head, gripping on his hair. She cried out as she cums as Krueger suck and licks all of her sweet cum. He pulls away while licking his lips and gulps down all of her cum. Krueger moves up and kisses her on the lips as she kisses back while wrapping her arms around his neck. Krueger pulls away and took off his shirt while (Y/n) took off her shirt as well. Krueger looks down at her with lustful eyes.

"You are beautiful." He said and leans down and kiss her neck while rubbing her breasts as she moans. "Fuck, I can't hold back anymore."

He pulls down his boxer shorts as his long thick, rock hard cock dripping with pre-cum as he rubs the tip against her wet folds before thrusting in hard as she gasps out in pleasure. Krueger fucks her in a fast pace and very rough. Moans, groans, skin slapping against each other, and the bed creek from the force of the rocking back and forth. Sweat form on their bodies as they kept this up till the sun came up. With a final thrust, he cums inside of her, filling her up with his hot cum. He groans and pulls out and lays besides her while pulling her close to his body and she snuggles close to him.

"You are amazing, my little doe," Krueger whispers while running his fingers through her hair as she closes her eyes and he kisses her forehead. "Get some rest," he told her while closing his eyes and slowly falls asleep with her.