46.

Today was moving day, and Price and Alejandro were driving the moving trucks with Gaz with Price while Alejandro drives alone. For the others, they are taking the two cars that she has. (Y/n) was with Roach, Ghost, Soap, Keegan and Logan in the van while Graves, Konig, Horangi, Krueger and Alex were in the car. Everyone got into the vehicles and start getting ready to leave. (Y/n) look at her place one more time before sighing and drove off. Sure, she still owns the place, but it's going a new road and a new place to her all over again. On the road (Y/n) lead the way, while Price and Gaz were behind her, Graves were in the middle and Alejandro was in the back. Everyone took turns switching drivers and truck drivers as now Keegan and Logan were in the truck that Alejandro was in and Alejandro was with (y/n) and the others. Price and Gaz switch drivers. They drove all day and night and day again. The sun was going down till they are now in the forest as the trees were wide and large till they spot a castle that really looks like a castle and it was huge. They parked in the driveway and the vehicles were off and everyone got out and look at the place.

"Holy shit!" Roach said with wide eyes.

"You can say that again," Soap said as (y/n) smile at the place.

"This is very nice." She said as Ghost wraps his arm around her shoulders.

"Yes, it is." Ghost said as she smiles and hugs his side.

Everyone grabbed their stuff and head inside when (y/n) unlocked the door and they all checked out the place. There were four leaves of floors and each floor has a bathroom. On the main floor is the living room and kitchen with dinning room. The bedrooms are scattered on each floor and there were bigger than the other place. There was a build in gym bigger than the gym before and more stuff in the gym, two big offices that one room can be for the men and the other one can be for (y/n) and her gaming. The place was just huge. It was getting late and everyone order some takeout from the nearest town or city for the food to come. They waited and did some unpacking like their beds and everyone went to pick where they want to claim their rooms. When they settle in their new rooms, the food came and Price payed the food and with the help from (y/n) they carried the food to the dinning room that already have a table that looks like in one of the fantasy movies tables. They all sit down and start eating while talking about how this place looks fun and stuff as (y/n) kinda likes this place but she is kinda misses her old home but it was worth it. When they are done eating, they head off to their rooms while everyone brought all the stuff in just for now before heading to their new rooms and get some rest. (Y/n) sits down on her bed and looks around her new room as she sighs and lays down in bed and looks up at the ceiling till there was a knock at her door. She gets up and walks to it and there was Ghost stood there.

"I can tell something is off from you on the road, so I am going to sleep with you tonight...if that is alright?" Ghost said as she broke into a smile.

"That wound be nice. Thank you, Simon." She said and let him in.

He walks in and closed the door behind him and both head to the bed and lay down together while Ghost pulls her closer to his chest.

"Night love." Ghost said while kissing her forehead as she smiles.

"Night Simon." She whispers and falls asleep in his arms.