64.

Everyone was outside enjoying the nice weather and swimming in the large pool outside while (Y/n) was sitting on one chair reading a book with a bikini on and the boys were in the water swimming and playing games. Soon Graves came over to her all wet and sits down next to her while sighing.

"What are you reading, doll?" Graves asked as she looks over at him.

"Just a smut book." She told him as he nods.

"Ah, one of those." He said and smiles while looking at her up and down before looking over at the others, then looks back at her. "Can you come with me to the kitchen for a sec?"

"Sure." She said and grab her bookmark and place it in her book before closing her book then stood up.

Graves stood up also and hold her hand then head inside to the kitchen with (y/n) behind him. Once they are inside the kitchen, he pulls her close to his body and leans down to kiss her on the lips. She kisses back while wrapping her arms around his neck. He picks her up and sets her on the kitchen counter while kissing her deeply while sliding his tongue inside her mouth as she moans. They make out hard as he ran his fingers down her clothed core before sliding her bottom bikini to the side. He slides two fingers inside of her as she gasp and moans. Curling and thrusting his fingers in and out of her now wet pussy as he picks up the pace.

"Fuck." She gasps.

"That's right babygirl, show how much I pleasure you." Graves groans as he thrust his fingers faster and curl his fingers in and out as she moans out in pleasure. He pulls his fingers away before licking them and hums. "You taste so good." He purred.

He pulls down his swim shorts and thrust in hard as (y/n). He went a face pace while she moans with each thrust he did. Leaning her back on the kitchen countertop, and holds her legs wide while going deeper and faster. She cries out his name over and over in pleasure. He pulls out and helps her down, then turns her around and has her lean against the counter before thrusting inside of her again as she moans out loudly.

"Oh, fuck!" She cried out as he thrusts in a fast pace.

Graves groans in pleasure as he tilts his head back and holding her hips while giving a light smack on the ass cheek as she gasps. He leans down and moves her hair out of the way from her neck and leans down and kiss back of her neck.

"Fuck babygirl...you feel so good I could do this forever," he said with a low growl.

He went faster than he can till he felt close to his orgasm. (Y/n) was close to her orgasm also and he can tell as she clutch around his cock. He groans and thrust hard and fast before he groans out loudly and came inside of her as she moans out with him and comes with him. Both of them were breathing heavily as he pulls out and pulls her bikini back to its place while he pulls up his swim shorts. She stood up while Graves hugs her close to his chest and kiss her shoulder.

"I love you, doll," he said softly against her neck as she smiles.

"Come on, let's join the others." She told him and grab his hand and head out to be with the others with Graves behind her with a lovesick puppy smile look.