13.

Soap Pov.
I woke up with a smile on my face as I remember the sex that (y/n) and I had together, looking over as (Y/n) was still asleep in my arms as I smile and pulls her closer while closing my eyes. I thought about us and what the others plus what might happen if we go back home and leave (Y/n) here alone and my heart will break from the thought of leaving her here in this world and not in our world. I just shook off the feeling now and just hold the woman I love in my arms. I felt her move in my arms and I open my eyes and saw that she was snuggling closer, her hair was in her face a bit. Reaching up and brush her hair out of her face and start playing with her hair. I thought about what happened last night and it was fun, plus the sex was amazing. I have never had sex for a long time since I join the military. I want to have sex with her again. Her sweet smell of her shampoo still lingers in my nostrils, her sweet nectar of her pussy and how it felt around my cock felt amazing. I got hard at the thought of her tight pussy around my cock. I sighed and pulls her close and try to calm myself down as I felt my cock twitch by the thought.

"Someone is hard this morning." She whispers as I blushed and look down at her as her eyes are still closed.

"Yeah, I guess so." I said with a low chuckle.

She opens her eyes and looks up at me with a smile. I felt my heart race by her beauty, as I wonder if I could wake up every morning with her by my side like this. I smile back and lean down and kiss her lips. She kisses back while moving up on top of me and I place my hands on her hips as I got even harder than before and I thrust my hips up against her as she moans softly in the kiss. She pulls away from the kiss and looks down at me.

"I know you are hard, but we need to get ready for today." She said, and I pouted and smirked at her.

"Or we can have a little quick sex, or you could help me with my little problem?" I said, as she blushed.

Gosh, her blush is so cute on her and I want to fuck her right now by the look she is giving me. The look with those shy eyes and red cheek as she was biting her lip in a sexy manner. I reached up and cup her cheek and gently crease her cheek as she leans into my touched.

"I can help you with your problem." She whispers in a shy tone as I smile.

"Okay love." I said as I kiss her lips as she kisses back.

When she kisses me back, she kissed down to my neck, collarbone, chest, my stone abs, stomach, then down to my thick twitched cock. She looks up at me with a blush and gently took my cock in her hand and gently rubs the head of my cock as I felt pleasure and moans. She kisses the tip then takes my thick cock in her mouth as she started to slowly sucking and bobbing her head up and down slowly before speeding up the pace. I sit up and ran my fingers through her hair and gently grips on her hair as I groan in pleasure. I thrust my hips up into her mouth as she took me deeper in her mouth as I can feel her wet mouth around my cock. The sound of slurping and moaning coming from her made me go overboard as I moaned softly and tilt my head back as I felt close to my peak.

"Fuck...baby girl, you are amazing at this...I'm getting closer." I moaned out in pleasure as my cock twitched in her mouth as I felt myself coming closer to release. "Oh, fuck!"

She moaned and sucks faster and reached up and start message my ball sacks as that throw me off guard as I panting while my mouth was ajar and eyes closed shut as I felt very close now. With more sucking and taking me deep in her throat as I shot my hot sticky cum into her mouth. I moaned loudly and biting my lip as I open my eyes and looks down at her as she took all my cum in her mouth while gulping all of it down her throat. I ran my fingers through her hair as she pulls away with some cum dripping down her lips. I smirked at the side and used my thumb to wipe the cum off her chin, then pull her close and kiss her lips as she kisses back.