50.

(Y/N) Pov.

Today the boys were doing their own thing and I want to have some me time. I put on an outfit to my liking and grabbed my book bag with my wallet and phone in it before heading out of my room and to the door.

"Where do you think you are going?" Ghost said as I turn around and look up at him.

"Out...look I will be safe don't worry. I just need some me time." I told him as Ghost have his arms crossed and look down at me with his mask on.

"Okay, take as long as you need, but be home till nightfall." He told me as I smile and lean up and kiss him on the cheek.

"Thanks Simon. See you and the others later." I told him then head out to my car and gets in then drives off.

I made it to the city and start doing my shopping. I did Hot Topic first to get some new clothes and other things, then I went to Barns and Nobel to get some books. I was planning about to get two but I got ten books and three manga. Now I am heading to Walmart and do some normal shopping like to get some papers and other things. When I was done I head to my car and start putting the stuff away. When I close the trunk, I get in and I drive to get something to eat. When I was heading somewhere to eat someone hit my bumper. I stopped and look in the review mirror to see what happened till I saw Jim and some men in his car. They stopped also and were about to get out and I felt scared and start driving off as I look back in the mirror to see if they were following and they were. I kept driving faster before turning the corner fast and go down that road as they missed the turn and kept going straight. I sighed and kept driving as I went home. Driving on the road till something ram into my side of the car and my car spins out of control before stopping. I hit my head hard on the wheel as I was rammed into. I groan and lift my head up as everything was a blur.

"Get her and take her to the hideout." I heard Jim's voice before everything turns dark.

Ghost Pov.

It was getting late, and I told her she can have all the time. She wants to be alone, but I can feel something is off. I pull out my phone and called her, but her phone went straight to voicemail and that was a red flag. Something is clearly not right.

"Something wrong LT?" Soap asked as I look at him.

"I think (Y/n) is in trouble." I told him as his eyes went wide. "I think something bad happened. Her phone went right to voice mail, and it's getting late out."

"Let's go tell the others." Soap said as I nodded.

"Yeah." I said  Soap and I headed off to tell the others.