Chapter 30

Chapter 30
A.C.H

This chapter contains sexual content

**

It was Halloween, it was one of Addy's favorite time of year. She was excited to decorate their house with pumpkins, hay bales, and decorative lights outside. Despite Tim's protest he had let her. This was the first time in months that Addison was herself again. He would do anything to see her happy.

Addison's naked body pressed up against Tim as his arm wrapped around her waist. The last couple of weeks Tim and Addy couldn't keep their hands off of each other. When you looked at Addy and Tim, you knew they were madly in love with each other.

They two were laying in bed as they had some time to relax before work. Addy looks up at Tim, her lips immediately locking into his. Tim smirks into the kiss his hands trailing down her body stopping at her heat.

Addy lets out a moan as her eyes close at the sudden pleasure. Tim smirks in satisfaction as he pulls apart. He goes underneath the covers she gasped when she felt his mouth attach to her heat.

Addy moans as her hands gently tug on Tim's hair. Tim becomes hard as he hears her moans. His tongue swirling around as he tasted her. Addy clenched her thighs together as she could feel her self becoming closer to finishing.

He pulls her thighs away as he knew she was close "Fuck Tim" she moans out. Tim stops causing her to look over at him confused. His lips attaches on to hers as he slips him self inside of her.

Addy closes her eyes and digs her nails into his back as he thrusts into her. Tim lets out a moan as he could already feel his member start to twitch "Fuck Addy" he moans his lips leaving kisses down her neck.

Addy's legs begin to shake as she lets out a moan. Tim thrusts faster the sound of the bed frame could be heard smacking against the wall. Tim's thrusts become sloppier as he could feel himself finishing inside of Addy.

**
Grey walks into the briefing room with no hesitation as he starts informing the officers about today.

He looks over at Nolan "All right. Nolan... Can you tell me what today is and what "ACH" stands for?" He asks. Nolan looks confused "Today is Halloween, and I have no idea what "ACH" stands for." He says with a shrug.

Grey walks by him and stops at Addison "No candy for partial answers. Manning?" He asks.

"Anything can happen. Basically a reminder to be extra careful 'cause today is Halloween and Halloween is unpredictable." She says. He nods his head and hands her a piece of candy from the bucket.