Chapter 41

Chapter Forty-One
Day in the hole

**"I guess I was wrong" Addy says to him, she looks over at him

**
"I guess I was wrong" Addy says to him, she looks over at him. She was standing in front of their mirror as she inspected her five month baby bump. Tim pulls his shirt over his head as he walks over to her.

"Wrong about what?" He asks her, his hand going over to touch her stomach. She looks down at his hand before she turns to the side "I do not look sexy pregnant" Addy says with a groan. Addison was growing in many different areas, her stomach, her boobs which Tim didn't  complain. Her feet were starting to swell. She was starting to get uncomfortable.

Tim laughs "Baby, you still look so sexy" he tells her. His hands trailing up her back. He leans down and gives her a kiss on the lips. Addison smiles and looks at the time on the nightstand "Alright, take your pants off. We have an hour before we have to be at the station" she says to him.

**
Once they got to the station Addy goes over to Lucy and Tamara who were working on identifying the old owner of Tamara's new car. She walks over to them and smiles "How's it going?" She asks.

Tamara smiles "Good, you're literally glowing I hope I look that good pregnant" she jokes to Lucy. Lucy's smile drops "Well you still got a long way to go" she says to her. But she picked up on the joke.

Addy laughs and looks over at the computer monitor. Lucy is looking through DMV records as Tamara looks on.

Tamara questions the two"I don't understand. Somebody packed the car with half a million in heroin, and then lost it? How does that happen? You don't just forget where you parked your drug car." She says to them.

Addy nods "You might if you're high on the drugs that you're transporting." She says to them. Lucy looks over at the screen reading something important "Okay, here we go. Previous owner of your car is Jake Butler. Multiple arrests for drugs and violence. Let's take a look at his mugshot" Lucy says clicking the mouse a few times. Addy scoffs when she sees the picture "What?" Tamara asks. They all look at the screen in disbelief at what they see on the screen.

"Excuse me for my language, but what the fuck?" Addy says.

**

Tim enters the bullpen to see a crowd of people surrounding Addison at a desk, staring at her computer screen.

He walks over to them "What's going on?" He asks them. Unsure as to why they were all staring at him, and whispering. All eyes turn to Tim, but no one answers his question.

**
Once Tim and Lucy get back to the station, they bring in their suspect Jake Butler into the interrogation room.

Tim, Addy, Angela, Lucy and Nyla are all looking at Jake who waits in the interrogation room on the other side of the mirror.