Chapter 17

Chapter Seventeen
The Q Word
Part 2

The following chapters will be a combination of the last 2 episodes of season 2

**
The rookies were tired, hungry and feeling fatigued. As they all sat in the briefing room trying to scavenge any information on Erin Cole.

Addison sat alone as she looked at the laptop screen in front of her. She didn't bother to turn around and deal with Tim. She was not in the mood and she was only going to snap at him.

Grey walks into the room with Angela following "No sign of Cole yet. An S.I.S. team conducted a raid on her home and searched the home of two family members. Nothing." He says with a long sigh. Addison couldn't imagine how stressed out Sergeant Grey must've been.

Addison continues to scroll through Cole's social media account until something catches her eye.

"I think I got something" she calls over Angela and Grey. They stand behind her and lol at the picture of Erin and friends, standing in front of an RV.

"RVlife." The other night at the bar, Erin said she wanted to go on a road trip in an RV just as soon as the Thirty Day Push was over." Nolan says as he looks at the post.

Addy nods "It would give her mobility. It would give her a place to hide off the grid." She says.

**
They were strapped up and ready to find Erin. Addison sat in the shop while Tim was driving. Tim knew that she was probably upset from what he said to her earlier. He knew he needed to apologize but, once the job was done.

"Attention, all units. Air-16 tracking suspect vehicle heading east on Colorado towards Pasadena" the voice came through the radio. Tim turned his lights on and sped in the direction of where Erin was.

They all approached the abandoned RV as they yelled clear when they saw no one inside. They were infront of a large sports stadium. A great place for Erin to hide.

Armstrong walks over "She's running shes got to be inside" he says.

They all split up and start to go in the direction of the stadium. Addison stands behind Tim as he clears out each level.

The distraught voice of Nolan came through the radio "Control, uh, requesting an R.A. unit. 25-year-old female, multiple gunshot wounds to the chest. Not conscious, not breathing" he says.

It was over.

**
Sergeant Grey stands in front of the officers who were exhausted.the last 24 hours had been anxiety inducing, and stressful. They all couldn't wait to go home.

"I know you're all exhausted. The past twenty-four hours have brought a...lot of heartache. You did great work out there. Remember that. I was notified that Rios' memorial service is Saturday afternoon. Go home, get some rest." He dismissed everyone before speaking to Nolan "Nolan. I'm gonna need you to stay behind. IA is requesting your statement while it's still fresh in your mind." He finishes.

**
Addison was exhausted once she got home she immediately showered and ordered food. All she wanted to do was catch up on sleep and enjoy the evening.

A knock was heard on her door causing her dog to immediately run over to the door. Addison sighs as she puts on pajamas, leaving her with her hair still damp. She didn't know who could be at the door this late. She was in no mood for any visitors.

She opened the door and was immediately shocked to see who was behind the door.

"Tim?" She questions. She steps aside and lets him in. He comes in with no facial expression on his features.

Addison turns to look at Tim who was in thought. She could feel the anger from before return. "What are you doing here? Better yet, are you here to apologize? Because you know something you can be a real dick head. You talked to me like complete shit, and I hate to break it to you. We still have 30 days left together. So take your head out of your ass-" Tim couldn't take the rambling any more. He didn't think he just acted up on himself.

He closed the gap between them and pulled her into a kiss. Addison immediately melted into the kiss and wrapped her arms behind Tim's neck pulling her closer to him. It was everything they both expected it to be. As all cliche movies that Addison watched. Kissing Tim felt like every Hallmark movie she watched.

She could feel his hands trail down to her lower back as the two were making out in her living room. The way Addy's plump lips fell on Tim's it was like they molded together perfectly.

They both pulled away the only sound heard was their slight pants, from trying to catch their breath. Addison looked up at Tim who was in thought.

"Tim I-". Tim cut her off as he started to curse to himself. He had just kissed his rookie, and he loved every minute of it.

"I shouldn't have done that, it was a mistake" Tim says to her. His tone was completely monotone. He couldn't dare to look her in the eyes and watch her big brown eyes widen in confusion.

So he did what Tim does best. He left Addison's house leaving her standing in the middle of the living room. She was confused, hurt, and angry.

**
Officer Nolan stared at the body camera footage from earlier. The thoughts of what had happened earlier had invaded his mind. He couldn't help but think about Erin, and what she was trying to tell Nolan.

When Nolan played back the footage once more. That's when he got an answer. Erin Cole was confessing Detective Armstrong as the dirty cop.

They kissed!!! How do we feel! The next chapter is the season finale.