Chapter 29

Chapter Twenty-Nine
Five minutes

Note: Officer Aaron Thorsen joins the LAPD as the newest rookie

Note: Officer Aaron Thorsen joins the LAPD as the newest rookie. Played by Tru Valentino.

**
Addison had gone through intensive therapy training. Not only physically but mentally. Each week that went by inched closer to her return to work. She was ready to go back to work in all honesty she was growing bored being at home.

Lucy had checked on Addy almost every day as she came over to their house. She had hung out with Addy, and Tim went shift was over. Angela and Wesley would also come over with baby Jack. As she hasn't seen them since 4 months ago.

Addison went through a wave of guilt during those four months. She felt bad for shutting out Tim, her parents, and her friends. But, she was happy to feel like herself again.

Today was Addy's first day back to work  she felt some anxiety but she reassured herself that it was normal to feel anxious. At least that's what her therapist told her.

On another turning note Addy and Tim were officially moved in together. They were getting serious with their relationship. Tim was excited when he asked her to move in they couldn't spend any time apart.

Addy looked down at the box in front of her. She waited for Tim to come downstairs. Today was his first day as Sergeant in training. Addy couldn't be anymore proud of her boyfriend.

Tim walks down the stairs with a smile on his face "Good morning beautiful" he pecks her lips. He eyes the box that was lying on the counter.

"What's this?" He asks her. Addy smiles widely and hands him the box. She gestures for him to open it. Tim shakes the box before taking the lid off.

His smiles drops when he sees what's inside. Addy starts to laugh as he picks up the pair of boots "First day as a rookie Sergeant" she says to him.

Tim starts to laugh "Have a good day at work boot" she teases.

**

Addy gets to the station and was immediately welcomed with love from all of her fellow officers. Addy looks over and sees Lucy and Nolan talking to each other.

They look at her and smile "Hey, we're so happy you are back. How are you doing?" Nolan asks her. Addy smiles and gives them two a hug "I'm okay" she looks over into the briefing room and sees a new face sitting down at the rookie table.

Lucy recognizes the face as her mouth forms an 'O' shape "Oh, my God. Do you know who that guy is?" She asks the two.

Addy nods "Aaron Thorsen, Rich kid. TikTok famous before he got arrested for murdering his roommate in Paris while he was studying abroad." Addy explains.