Dummy

His dick inside me feels like therapy, he is hitting the depths of my soul with every stroke.

Fuckkkk. Yessss fuck, right there. Ah Za Ahh Fuck, yessssssssss uhm fuck me harder.

She wants it rough so I give her gentle, she needs gentle. Baby you feel so good, yeah I feel you baby, let it go.

She gets used to slow, I feel her walls tightening around my dick. I plunge into her, she whimpers and begs me to fucker her harder. She wants rough. I give her aggressive and dominant.

Cum on my dick, fuckkk you so fucking tight. You want me to fuck you huh? Tell daddy what you want. I hold my dick inside her. Tell me what you want, you want me to pound that nut out of you?

Yesssss fuck me, yesss omg Zac baby you feel so good inside me. I fuck her even harder, but not rough. I could never be rough with her.

Yea daddy fuck me, ehh ahh shit. AH AH AH FUCKKKKKKK Omg ok I quit I quit

I climbed in between her warm wetness then spread her soft pussy lips open. I lick her. I buried my tongue inside her flicking it until she is repeatly jumping trying to run from me. "You quit? Naw open up baby" I said as I let her finish coming down off her high.

Fuckkk I can't, omgg Zac baby please, my body is still shaking. He lays right on top of me and stared me in my eyes until my eyes started to water. I feel him all the way inside me, he fucked me so slow, so good. I'm addicted.

Suddenly the room fell completely silent, my emotions were out of control. I was having and out of body experience, I've never had sex like this in my life.

Since he won't let me tap out I'll make him tap out instead. I roll on top of him and slide down on his dick. Not all the way he is too big to be doing all that. I slow grind him, his grabs my hair and bites his lips. He puts both hands around my waste. He holds me in place as he slides all of him inside all of  me. I'm screaming,cumming and still riding him at the same time.

He lays me on the bed ass up face down and fucks me uninterrupted until I hear him grunt and feel him twitching inside me. Fuck Tima. Yo hands this the best sex I ever had. He collapsed next to me pulling the cum filled condom off. He hopped up to grab a washcloth for us. I was sleep in 2.2 seconds, best sleep I've had all month.

A few hours later I woke up with my body tangled around his. When I started shifting he lifted me on top of his chest and gently rocked me back to sleep.

I'm awake for real this time just laying in his arms thinking how I feel safe here in his arms. Damn all them years I use to lust over my brothers friend, I never thought I'd be here. I gotta keep him as a friend nothing more. I won't destroy him, and I won't let love hurt me anymore.

Zachary: Good morning, I've been waiting for you to wake up. Are you hungry?

I didn't reply. He looked at me puzzled thinking maybe I didn't hear him. My hands creeped between my legs touching my naked wet pussy. I climbed on top of him reaching my hand in his boxers. I felt him growing beneath me. "Good morning Daddy" I said looking at his now fully erect dick. I love the feel of his lips on mine, I get lost in him, I massage his beard with one hand and his dick with the other. He reaches behind him grabbing a condom handing it me. I slide it on him the slide myself on him. We fucked for over an hour learning each other's spots and likes,taking turns pleasuring each other and have mind blowing orgasms.
......................................................................

Zachary and I enjoyed the rest of our Sunday together before he brought me back home. I had forgotten all about Corey until we turned up the block.

I was happy his car was gone even though I knew at some point he would return. That has been our toxic cycle for years, it's sad but true. I sent Zachary on his way and started preparing for the upcoming work week. I was going through updating my weekly specials when Greg started blowing my phone up.

Zatima: Yes?

Greg: Hey pretty lady. It's me. Greg. I'm calling to cash in that rain check, are you free tomorrow night?

Zatima: Hey Greg, sorry I haven't got back with you but I'm taking a break from dating for a while.

Greg: Damn, you didn't even give me shot. I could change ya life.

Zatima: Can I take a raincheck on that?

Greg: Oh you funny, you think I'm a joke. Enjoy your life, you'll miss me before I miss you.

Zatima: Ok I guess, well bye

Soon as I hang the phone up it's a knock at my door. Who the hell could it be, Corey still has a key and Zac wouldn't be knocking. I ignored it at first because who showing up uninvited but then they started kicking my shit.

I check my Google camera to see it's Carissa, Corey's twin sister. I snatched the door open hard as fuck.

Fatima: Why the fuck are you banging at my door like you don't got no fucking sense.

Carissa: Bitch you thought shit was sweet, you got my brother jumped and thought I wasn't go show up to your door to run my fade you opp as bitch.

Fatima: What the fuck are you talking about, I don't speak that gang lingo and I haven't seen your brother. Go catch find your fade somewhere else.

Carissa: I been waiting to beat yo ass, and I'm not leaving until your pussy ass square up.

I don't know what a "op" is but I know I ain't no pussy. The more this bitch rant and wave the more I want to punch her in the face. So I did. This is always had too much mouth. She lucky my neighbor pulled me up off of her before the EMS had to be called.

After the commotion I called Corey to see what the hell was going on. He blocked my calls. Weird but whatever. I called Danni to tell her all about today tea. We talked about an hour before Niko came home asking her who she was on the phone with.

Niko: A Tima, That nigga you fucking with got a problem with his temper?

Fatima: Who Corey, where you get that from.

Niko: It don't matter, I heard that nigga yolked you up 2x last week. I handled that shit tho, buddy won't be a problem no more.

Fatima: How did you know that, and why you in my business Niko.

Niko: Fuck you mean, you are my business and that was that niggas last time  putting his hands on you.

Fatima: I gotta go.

Danni: Wait T, I know you mad but why didn't you tell me what was really going on?

Fatima: It wasn't nothing to tell you Danni, we had an argument, people argue no big deal. Look ill talk to you later.

Danni: Tima don't shut me out, I'll kill that nigga myself. I know you pissed so I'll let you go but I WILL see you 2mrw,

Fatima: Bye Danni

She's right I am pissed, I'm no victim and don't want to be looked at as such.  Sometimes Corey does get aggressive but I'm not a punching bag. I'm vexed on how he even knew that.

Woosah Tima!

I called Corey again because wtf his sister at my door, my brother knowing my business. What's going on.

I called from my business phone and he picked right up.

Fatima: Corey why did you block me?

Corey: Fuck you Bitch.

Click

Well fuck it. I had a fantastic morning getting fantastic dick. I'm not about to let none of this stress me out. I facetimed Zachary the one person I want to be around.

Gia: Zachary why is this bitch on your phone at 11pm. You played with her all morning, tell her it's family time.

Zachary grabbed the phone out her hand why holding a screaming toddler. He looked right at me then hung up.