All Truth No Dare

This is why I love my man! Soon as we got to the car we stood there making out like two teenagers before we got in. We sat in the car staring at each other. The spark between us felt dangerous, I can't get enough of him.

Fatima: I can't believe you, I love you so much for coming home. I happy you're here.

He grabbed and locks hands with her, he turned to her speaking in a serious semi concerning tone.

Zachary: I felt like it was more than you just missing me. Your energy has been off with me all week and I wasn't going another 3 days with you acting like that towards me.

Fatima: Acting like what towards you?

Zachary: Cold.

Fatima dropped her head, her eyes immediately started to water. She pulled her hand from his. She turned to look out the window.

Fatima: That hurt my feelings Zachary. I'm not a cold woman in general and especially not to you.

Zachary: No you're not a cold woman, you're definitely hot as fuck. Ti baby look at me, I'm just communicating. Isn't that what you asked for?

Fatima: Yeah but when I try to communicate I'm cold though. Got it.

Zachary: I'm not saying that, you're hearing what you want to hear.

Fatima: What are you saying? I can't miss my man, especially when you're gone all the fucking time. I'm suppose to act like I'm cool with it? I'm not ZACHARY!

Zachary: Calm down. I be missing you too baby, I wish you would've just went with me. You be giving me extra attitude when you could be with your man.

Fatima: Extra Attitude? Meeee? Can't be me when you're the one who hung up on me and ALWAYS do when I don't do what you want.

Zachary: Ok! Guilty, but Ti whats the alternative? Argue with you, I'm not about to have the same argument over and over again.  I don't want to fight with you baby so I just end the conversation.

Fatima: But that's so rude and dismissive and I don't do it to you because I know how it feels but you do it to me all the time.

Zachary: Let's go home and do it right now.

Fatima: I'm serious.

Zachary: I know and I won't hang up on you anymore, scouts honor. I know it's a trigger for you. Forgive me?

Fatima: Whatever, can we go home now. I'm tired.

Zachary: Home? Where is home honey?

Fatima: Stop playing with me, you're getting on my nerves.

Zachary: I'm waiting.

Fatima: Home is where you are daddy, let's go please.

Zachary: That's better baby, let's go.

When we got to his house he had a little pic nic set up in the livingroom infront of the fireplace.

He has all my favorite girl snacks on a little charcuterie board. Different kinds of cheese, crackers, olives, lunch meat and veggies. He also has me two bottles of chilled wine. He knows I love this kind of stuff.

I see a "just because" card with a small gift box next to it. The card has $2500.00 in cash with a hand written love letter along with an locket necklace with a picture of me and him in it.

Fatima: Babyyyy you're so full of surprises thank you for this, this is my favorite picture of us.

Zachary: You're welcome baby, sit and enjoy your adult lunchable food.