Game Night

Zachary and I have been dating for almost 6 months now, we're still kinda new, but we're doing good so far.

A random tiktok of mine went viral last month if me doing a facial. All three of my locations have been booked. I've been putting in 9 to 10 hours days and sometimes I have to come in on a Saturday. I'm currently understaffed  but its important to me to have licensed, quality aestheticians. I have interviewing people, but until I get 3 more qualified new hires this is what it is.

Zachary is out of town and my homegirl got us tickets to the Musiq Soulchild concert. I'm going to be tired as hell tomorrow but it will be worth it.

I got dressed in a shirt silk olive green dress with orange shoes with gold accessories. I sent my baby a picture before I left. He sent me a text saying he wish he was home to take this dress off me. I love when he talks that shit to me.

He has been gone for two days but it feels like ten. I can't explain it. I just love the fuck out my man.

I didn't get home until a little after 10pm. I ate, showered, and was in the bed by 11:45am. I didn't sleep that well, it felt like soon as I fell asleep it was time to get up.

I was irritated with him for not answering my call last night but I decided not to mention it, I didn't want to start a fight first thing in the morning.

I walked into work and told my employees I needed them to rotate locations for the next month. I advised  them we would have a staff meeting at 10 to go over the details. I would pay them an extra $300.00 per week. I was also starting a referral bonus where they and  whoever they refer would get $1500.00 over 90 days.

Fatima: Babe please hurry back, I don't want us to miss couples game night.

Zachary: We won't, my plane lands Friday afternoon at 2:15. I have a quick meeting, and then I'll be right to you baby.

Fatima: Ok, thank you baby

Zachary: Did you think about what we talked about?

Fatima: Yeah, but I haven't made a decision yet. Can we talk about it when you get back.

Zachary: Look at me real quick.

I stopped doing my invoices to look directly into the phones camera propped up on my desk. I started blushing once we made eye contact.

Fatima: Yes my love.

Zachary: What are you hesitant about? I won't be back for another three days, it's been almost a week since I brought it up. How much more time do you need?

Fatima: I don't need anymore time, I need for you to be here. I'm tired of talking over facetime. I want you to come home and stay home for more than a month at a time.

Zachary: You said you didn't want me to fly you out here, ill fly you out tonight.

Fatima: No babe, you're missing my point. That's why I want to wait for you to get back because you don't be hearing me unless we're in the same room.

Zachary took his hand and cupped his ear before turning it to the camera.

Zachary: I'm all ears.

Fatima: Ha ha funny, look babe I gotta go. I have a staff meeting in 20 minutes. I'll call you when I take my lunch break. I love you.

Zachary: I love you too baby, have a good rest of your morning. Want to have dinner over facetime and catch up on the circle later?

Fatima: Aww that's so fucking cute but I'm going out tonight.

Zachary: Again? You went out last night?

Fatima: So, you went out of town last month and you're gone again right?