Heartbreak Hotel

Zachary: I asked you a question, who was you talking to? Better yet I know who, I should be asking why?

Fatima: Why are you listening to my private conversations, Zachary?

Zachary: I was bringing Karter to you when I heard a nigga voice. So confirm for me who the fuck was that and why was he asking to see my son.

Fatima: It was Nick, and I already told him no.

Zachary: Why is Nick calling you? Have you seen him and please don't lie to me Fatima.

Fatima: He is my father Zachary.

Zachary: Am I suppose to give a fuck about that? Have you seen him since Maui?

Fatima: No

Zachary: So now you gone lie to my face Fatima? After I literally just asked you not too, ok bet.

Fatima: I reached out to him for the answers you wouldn't give me, I didn't meet him because I was pregnant but agreed to after I had the baby. He ended up getting released last week and has been asking for me to see him since.

Zachary: Fatima you're playing a dangerous game. I already spared his life for you once. Please don't let me regret it. If I find out he has been to my house or if you take my son near him I'm killing him and it will be on your hands. You keep talking about our agreement make sure you remember your end if it. Here take him, I'll be back.

She was still very sore, she slowly sat in the bed getting Karter. He latched on immediately but Zac noticed it was very uncomfortable for Fatima.

Fatima: Why are you leaving? Where you going?

Zachary: I need to cool off. I'll be in the mancave.

Fatima: But I need your help,  you're really mad?

Zachary: What do you need help with Fatima? The baby needs to be fed, I can't help you with that anyway so what is it?

Fatima: Nothing. Go, I'll figure it out.

Zachary: Don't do that because you got caught lying, if you need help you tell me with what. If not I'll be downstairs.

Fatima: I got it, don't do me any favors.

Zachary: "Don't don't do you any favors" what that's supposed to mean?

Fatima: It means whatever you want it to mean. You can see I can barely move but you want to have a fit and leave over something I can't control. It's cool because you not my man so I shouldn't have expected your help anyway. Karter is fine so please leave and I dont mean to the basement. MY son will be fine.

Zachary: Your son? You trying me but I'm going to let that slide because I know you want a reaction. Keep playing with me and you're going to get one.

Fatima: Don't threaten me Zachary.

Zachary: Why do you feel threatened?

Fatima: You should be asking yourself that, the fact you're during all this shows it. I already agreed months ago that he wouldn't be allowed near Karter. You heard me stand on that today but you'll still wanna be big daddy Zac putting his foot down about some shit.

That's MY father and until I find out the TRUTH I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt just as I have given you. I don't know what else you want from me Zachary.

Zachary: You have the truth, you just don't want to face it. All I want from you is to be real with yourself about who your daddy really is.

Danni: Uhm hey yall, sorry to barge in but I had been knocking and calling for a while so I used my key. Yall good?