It's UP!

Fatima: Zachary you didn't.

Zachary: Fatima I did indeed!

Fatima: Did you have to kill him?

Zachary: Yes, now get out the shower so we can talk about it, or let me get in with you and not talk about it.

Fatima: Really, you just killed a man 10 minutes ago and you trying to fuck?

Zachary: Hey hey now, I didn't kill anyone, I've been here with you all morning. Him being dead is due to his own carelessness and bad decision making. Meanwhile you're looking sexy as fuck and something about seeing you carrying my child makes want to put another one in you.

Fatima: Bye Zachary, that's the last thing on my mind right now. I'm fat, uncomfortable and currently covered in my own urine. Nothing about that is sexy.

Zachary: Well not when you say it like that. Can I clean your body, no funny stuff?

Fatima: Yes please.

He stepped in the shower with me, his heart was beating a mile a minute. I could tell her took personal pleasure in orchestrated a man's death in between eating his pancakes and strawberries. He began to wash my body ever so gently while whispering positive affirmations to both me and his jr. He is so careful with me and I love it.

He felt my vagina need a trim so he handled that as well, he cleaned himself as I admired the view stealing a few kisses here and there. To my surprise he didn't try any funny stuff in the shower. We got out so he could lotion me down, I sat on the bed extending my legs for him to moisturize me body. He did very well until apply coco butter to by belly to avoid any stretch marks. He started "moisturizing" my inner thighs just very slightly rubbing my now freshly shaved pussy. Soon as I was about to give him credit for "Good behavior" he licked my pussy from the back to the front. It was expected and unexpected at the same time.

Fatima: Zachary baby, what are you doing. You said no funny stuff.

Zachary: That was when we were in the shower, now we're in the bed and I need just a taste babe. Uhm see this is what I'm talking about, you taste so good and you're so wet baby I can't help myself.

Fatima: Mmmm fuck that feels so good baby, I need more, fuck!

That was all he needed to hear, next thing I know I'm ass up belly down getting pounded off the side of the bed literally begging him to fuck me harder.

Zachary: Get on top!

Fatima: No I can't babe

Zachary: Yes you can baby, get on top for daddy.

Fatima: I can't babe please.

Did this man just just flip my big pregnant ass on top of him. Yes, he did. Fuck it, I rode him the best I could and he was loving every second of it. I felt myself cum dripping down my thighs as he slides himself down making my ride his face.

Ecstacy. Pure. Ecstacy!

I'm cum again, I'm exhausted I can't hold on to him or this headboard a second longer. Because this man is so intuned with my body he knows I'm done.

Zachary: Fuck baby, give me one more, I need to feel you come on my dick one more time. Fuck baby, this pussy go be the death of me. Fuck I'm never coming up off you, I'll kill anyone nigga thinking what's mines is his. It's mine baby? Tell me who it belongs too, who's pussy is this?

Fatima: Your daddy...fuck it's yours. Harder baby, fuck me harder..aww aww oh fuck daddy. I'm cumminggggg ahhh fuckkkkkk.

Zachary: You feeling better now or do you want to talk about it?