Zachary and Cane

Fatima: Wake up, I can't believe you talked all that shit then fell asleep on me. Litterally. Once you laid your head in my lap it was over. All I heard was snoring.

Zachary: What can I say, I'm pretty comfortable in between your legs.Lay here with me for a minute.

Fatima laid down, and he lay on top of her rubbing his hands under her gown all over her naked body.

He switched between sucking on her erect nipples and sticking his tongue down her throat. She's starts moaning when two of his fingers started to rub her clit.

Fatima: umm baby that feels so good, please don't stop

Zachary: You look so sexy under the morning sun. Uhmm you missed daddy huh, I can tell by how wet you are.

Zachary put her knees over his shoulders then slide himself down the center of her body leaving slop wet kisses along the way. He licked, kissed, and massage her clit with his tongue. She melted in his grasp letting him take the lead for now.

"Fuckkkk Daddy, I need you inside of me" she cried out mid orgasm. "Ahhh fuck" she yelped when she felt him slowly sliding deep into her. They spent the next hour making love under the morning sun.

Crystal was riding him making him moan her name as her pulled her hair and stretched her out. Fuck babe I'm cumminggggg oh God Zachary baby fuckkkkk.

Zachary felt himself about to nut, he started digging into her even deeper, slamming himself as far as she would allow.

Ahhh you're to deep baby, fuckkkkkkkk daddy please please daddy. I can't take it.

Nah take it, take it babe. You so tight, you gripping my shit. You love me baby..huh you love me?

Yes daddy, I love you daddy. I fucking love you.

Nah, you hate me remember you said you hate me?

He started fucking her senseless, you hate me? I'm in love you with you but you hate me huh?

No daddy, I love you daddy I love you baby.. fuck I'm cumming again. Please daddy I'm sorry fuckkkkk I'm sorry.

Who's pussy is this?

It's yours, I swear daddy it's yours.

Why you keep trying to push me out my pussy then, huh. Yeah that's it, let it go. I addicted to this pussy, cum on your dick baby.

Zac oh ahh zaa zacccc I can't take no more, I can't take it babe.

Zachary slammed into her a couple more times before pulling out and cumming on her stomach.

Zachary: Are you ok? What's wrong?

Fatima: Nothing babe, but uhm why did you pull out?

Zachary: You didn't want me to? You saying you don't want a baby. Honey I'm confused.

Fatima: I don't want a baby but I also don't like when you pull out. I know it sounds crazy but just don't pull out unless I tell you too.

Zachary: You got it.

Fatima: Good, can you order room service while I grab a shower?

Zachary: I wanna shower with you.

Fatima: No thank you, keep that thing away from me for the rest of the day. I can barely walk now.

Zachary: Think about that the next time you want to get mad and cut a nigga off. Seriously though, please don't push me away like that. We can't talk anything out if we can't communicate it.

Fatima: I'm working on it, I really am but at the same time I don't that you kept that from me. I'm glad we're moving past it but I am nervous I don't know the real Zachary.