Corey's Son

Danni: Who them two? Nah I doubt it, Niko would've mention that.

Fatima: Girl look at them in there chitchatting like two school girls. I don't even care so I'm trying to figure out what the secrecy is about?

Danni: Did you ask him?

Fatima: He will tell me later, I'm hungry sis.

Danni: Baeeeee

Niko: Yes Bae, what you need love?

Danni: My nephew hungry, me and Tima about to get some lunch. Hey Zac.

Zachary: Sup Danni! Babe you just gone ditch me.

Fatima: You said ten minutes twenty minutes ago, I'm starving babe.

Zachary walked over to the couch she was laying on. He rubbed on her belly while kissing her lips.

Zachary: I'm sorry baby, I was letting you get your nap out. I'm ready. What does my son have a taste for?

Fatima: A chicken alfredo vegetable thin crust pizza.

Zachary: Cool, let's go.

The men rode behind the ladies to the pizza spot while they excited the rest of the plan to take Corey's sister and mother out. They were not business partners as Fatima suspected however both have connections and when it comes to the men protecting their families. It was nothing for Niko to excute the hit once Zachary let him know he had to up the K on Corey.

Like Zachary Niko was also a business man, he owned several all service car washes in the metro area. The difference was the streets know Niko is a killer where Zachary carries a low profile. Zachary appreciated how Niko handled business in broad daylight knowing not a soul would ID him.

The four enjoyed lunch before Danni and Fatima parted ways to do a little shopping. Zachary called to check on her every half hour to make sure she was good.

Danni: You good?

Fatima: Yeah, I'm just ready to have this baby and put my entire life with Corey behind me. I feel like it's more unnecessary drama to my current relationship.

Danni: Zachary knows what he signed up for and honestly so did Corey. He had to know showing up like that wasn't cool. What was he expecting? How would he have responded if the shoe was on the other foot?

Fatima: You right. I can wait to run into Frankie again, I know she sent him.

Danni: She followed on Instagram I'll dm her to find out, if so I'm beating her ass.

Fatima: Nope, it's cool. That shit will come to the light. Now why is this bitch calling me?

Danni: Who?

Fatima: Yesssssssss, how can I help you?

Carissa: I was calling to see if you heard about what happend to my brother?

Fatima: Why would I know anything about your brother? I don't speak to that man.

Carissa: Someone shot him this morning at the stop light. It was several witnesses yet no one saw a thing. His phone was wiped clean,and coincidently all the cctv cameras glitches out at the same time. It wasn't  a robbery because they didn't take anything but somehow his call history, location and text were gone.

Fatima: Wow, that's crazy.

Carissa: That's all you have to say?

Fatima: What else is there to say? Sorry for your loss I guess but that man isn't my problem or concern.

Carissa: Bitch he was killed in 8am traffic execution style. How don't you care, my brother loved you and this how you act? Fuck you Fatima!

Fatima: No fuck you and your brother, what the fuck I'm suppose to care for. I'm in a whole new relationship about to be somebody's mother, I could care less about besides that. That's the only reason I'm going to let that bitch word slide but try it again and you will be toothless at the funeral hoe.