Papa Nick

Zachary immediately threw himself over Fatima, who was sitting on the bed.

Fatima: Zac, the baby! I gotta get to him.

Zachary: Are you ok?

Fatima: Yes. What was that? It sounded like an explosion.

Danni came upstairs holding the baby with Cane trailing behind her. She had Fatima the baby then called 911.

Zachary headed to see what was going on after securing the women and kids. He thought someone blew his car up.

The neighbors a few houses over lit 4 M-80's in the garage, causing it to blow and catch fire. Zachary was on edge about the situation overall. He didn't like looking over his shoulders. The only way to remedy that was to kill Nick before his kid grew up fatherless.

He calmed the house  down and waited for Niko to come get Danni and Cane. Fatima was upstairs  sitting quietly replaying the conversation her and Zachary just had. She knows this entire situation is about to come to the light, so she decides she wants to tell Danni the story. Danni won't care about the details, but she will be upset that it's coming from me.

She first yelled for Danni to wait and then yelled for Zachary. He peeked his head into the room. He was scanning to figure out if she needed physical help.

Zachary: What's up?

Fatima: I want to tell Danni about our conversation in Maui. I know you're already mad, but I  didn't want you to think I'm telling her to spite you.

Zachary: Nah, it's cool. But tonight you and I need to have a conversation, Fatima.

Fatima: I know.

Zachary: I'll send Danni up.

Niko was about to knock on their door as Zachary was coming out.

Niko: Hey sis, how are you feeling?

Fatima: I'm okay, trying to sit for a minute. Did you meet Karter?

Niko: Yes, but Danni wouldn't let me hold him. He's adorable sis, uhm I need to talk to you about something.

Zachary: Yall need a minute?

Niko: Nah, you straight, we gotta handle this tonight. I want her to hear it from me.

Fatima: Cane baby go down to Uncle Zac's mancave. You can play the game and have whatever snacks you want.

Cane took off down the stairs. Crystal looked over to her brother with her guard up already prepared to defend her father regarding of what she was about to hear.

Danni came upstairs after Cane whized past her saying he was about to get goobers and play the game.

Danni: Hey yall, what's wrong?

Fatima: I was getting Zachary's okay to tell you what happened in Maui before Niko just said he needs to talk to me about something he knows I don't want to hear.

Danni: What's that?

Niko: Why she has to let me kill her father.

Fatima: Zachary did you put him up to this? Niko you turned on your own father?

Niko: Your Father Ti.

Fatima: What are you talking about?

Niko: He's not my father and he has been trying to kill me since I found out. He was behind the shootout with you and Cane. My son was the target. He should've been dead but Zac called of the hit twice. I know it was for you so I'm coming to tell you that now he is out I have to kill him.

Fatima was shocked at what she was hearing, she needed the details but her body reminded her she had just given birth.

Zachary: You ok Ti?

Fatima: I need to lay down for a minute but I need to hear this, what are yall saying?

Zachary: No are you ok, that's priority.

Fatima: I'm fine.

Niko: The conception details you have to get from Ma. But long story short is that's your daddy not mine. Him and my dad was enemies.  He stole me from my father at 4 months old. He told him that if he ever showed up to be in my life he would kill me and mom.

He hadn't signed my birth certificate yet so mom changed my name and Nick signed on the dotted line.

I found out a year ago after I got an inbox from a young lady saying she thought I was her brother. Her dad told her about me on his death bed. Crazy thing is me and shorty went to school together, she grew up 3 blocks from us Ti. My daddy watched me from 3 blocks over for years until fucking died.

We got a DNA proving we are siblings. I asked mom and she confessed it all asking me not to tell you. She was worried that you wouldn't be able to handle it. I agreed until you and Zac got together. Nick tried to blackmail him if he didn't stay away from you. I told him to let Zac out, shit gor heated and here we are. Long story short the nigga told me he should of suffocated me as a baby and it was up. That same night he tried to to kill my son not knowing the niggas he hired tipped me off. He was supposed to shoot my car, my mistake was not knowing he saw me send Cane with yall.

Zachary: Babe?

Fatima: Kill him!