I gotta go

I tried to head back to work after our talk but somehow this man has me locked by my thighs making me cum on his face. His beard is tickling my clit, his tongue is slurping up my juices as I literally ride out my orgasm.

Fatima: Fuck fuck fuck put me down babe, please baby ahh fuckkkkk ahh stop stop babe I'm cumminggggg ahhh daddy oh shit

Zachary: Let that shit out, cum on my face baby. Your pussy taste so fucking good, yeah that's it. Let me have it all, that's my girl.

I'm holding her down by her thighs while shes jumping trying to get out my grasp. I kiss her sensitive clit as she is coming down from her orgasm.

I let her go and her body collapsed on the bed. I opened her legs licking her a few more times. I stopped when she tried to close her legs to push me away.

"Why are you pushing me away, baby?" I asked as I stroked my dick ready to dive inside of her. I put the tip at her opening and looked at her eyes that were full of lust and pleasure. She opened her legs and put my dick inside her. This was our first time not using a condom and I was in heaven.

Your pussy so tight baby, uhm fuck you feel so good on my dick. Ohh got damn Tima open wider baby, fuck baby take this your dick baby.

Fatima: Fuck baby ah ah baby wait ah fuck omg Zac baby please please daddy

The more she begged the harder I fucked her, the louder she moaned the deeper I went.

Who's pussy is this hmm ah fuck Who's is it?

It's yours daddy, fuck it's all yours daddy. Fuck daddy make me cum, take it daddy.

I put her legs to her ears fucked her until she tapped out. She came hard all over me. She thought taping out meant we was done.

Come here baby, I hear him request of me but I can't move. He flips me over face down ass up, grabbing my waste for control before entering me from behind. I wasn't taping out this time, I threw this ass back until he went into savage mode.

You love me baby?

Yes daddy, I love you baby! Baby slow down please baby

Only me?

Yes baby ah fuck only you, I only love you.

He put me on top to ride out my last orgasm. Fuck daddy your dick feels so fucking good daddy.

You riding it like you mine, you mine mama?

Yes daddy, I'm yours daddy.

I rolled back on top of her with my dick still inside. All mines baby?

Yes baby.

I sped up my strokes pounding into her slapping against her. If I catch that nigga around you I'm going to kill him, pound, deeper, harder If I catch you talking to him I'm gone to kill him. You mines right?

Yes baby, screaming shuddering cumming. Fuckkkk baby yes baby.

I tried to pull out but she wrapped her legs around me when she felt my dick twitching so I released inside of her. I stayed inside her watching her pussy overflowing her with my seed.

After her breathing returned to normal she went to the restroom before climbing on top of me for midday nap.

We slept until 6pm, I woke up to find him cooking dinner looking like a snack. If my pussy wasn't already sore I would've fucked him at the kitchen sink.

Zachary: Hey beautiful

Fatima: Hey Handsome, it smells great in here. I'm starving.

Zachary: I bet you are.

Fatima: I didn't eat lunch and I definitely worked an appetite.

Zachary: I did to, you look sexy as fuck.

Fatima: Baby I just have on boy shorts and your t-shirt.

Zachary: Them shorts doing something to me. Come here real quick.

Tima goes to him, he sets her on the counter top kissing her.

Tima: Stop babe, you're never going to finish dinner at this point.

Zachary: I got all the dinner I need right here he says looking at her seductively.

Tima: Uhm feed me sir!

Zachary: Yes my love!! So baby are you on birth control?

Tima: No but I will be on some very soon, ill grab a plan b when I leave and we need to use protection in the meantime.

Zachary: Hell no, your pussy to good, it's mines now and I'm not wrapping up shit, ill pull out if you let me miss lock and load.

Tima: Boy hush.

Zachary: Seriously though, don't get that plan B. We just getting started but I want forever with you. I'm not saying I want a baby this soon but if it happens than it was meant to be.

Tima: I'm not pushing out any children at all Zachary so I'm definitely getting a plan B.

Zachary: Understood, now eat.

Fatima: That's all you have to say?

Zachary: Yeah for now, when I get you pregnant will talk about it then. Is that ok with you?

Fatima: I guess so, long as where I stand.

Zachary: Noted. Can you clear your schedule for Mon and Tuesday I need you to run an errand with me.

Fatima: An errand for two days?

Zachary: Actually 3 we leave Sunday morning.

Fatima: That's really short notice babe

Zachary: I understand, so you coming or I gotta go 3 days without seeing the love of my life

Fatima: Ooh you laying it on thick! Why are you in an out if town so much anyway, you some secret drug dealer or something?

Zachary: Yes I'm glad you finally figured it out. My businesses are legit but yes I am a drug dealer. I'm actually your old nigga boss but he don't know that. Now that you're aware remember what I said. The only reason I didn't kill him a few months ago was because you was still feeling the nigga but that's done so like I said that nigga dead if I even think you talked to him.

Fatima: Wait what are you saying, you  have been lying to me for months Zachary. How could you just keep that from me? Why would you lie to me babe. I've been 100% honest even when it hurt, but you have been lying to me this entire time. I don't know how I feel but I need a minute to process this.

Zachary: I couldn't tell you, if I would've told you you wouldn't have given me a chance. I had to have you baby, I'm sorry.

Fatima: No Zachary, you made me fall in love with a lie. I don't know who you are or why you schemed your way into my life, you're a fraud Zachary this whole relationship is a fraud.

Zachary: A fraud? I shouldn't have lied but I'm not a fraud. I'm the same nigga who sends you flowers 3x a week, who runs you a bath a cooks you dinner on long days, the same nigga who just had your ass climbing the fucking walls, now you don't know me? I'm a fucking fraud? Watch your mouth Fatima.

Fatima: Watch my mouth? Who are you right now? Is this some sick game, and I being pranked or is this the REAL Zachary huh. Listen to how you're speaking to me, but you mad? I don't give a fuck, now move the fuck out my way.

Zachary: Wait baby don't leave, can we just talk please.

Fatima: No, Zachary. You lied to me and hurt my feelings. I'm upset and I need to go before I say or do something I can't take back. I need some space, I gotta get out of here.

Zachary: Baby I kept that part a secret but everything else is true, I love you and you love me. We can work this out can't we?

Fatima: Bye Zachary