Frankie

Fatima-

I can't even lie as much as I protested having a baby this is the best feeling ever. I can't not wait for our son to get here. I can already tell he is going to be a sweet mommas boy who is protective over me, but he also has a demanding like his father. He chills all day but the moment he gets hungry he will kick the shit out of me.

I'm six months as of today and my baby is showing showing I look 8 months but that's because my tank likes to eat and my man loves to feed me!

Zachary has still been getting on me about working so much. My doctor says I'm fine and can work up until my delivery date if I choose to. I won't but I could.

My baby daddy is on his way right now with a Panera breakfast souffle that I've been craving every morning this week.

I haven't moved in with him yet because I was taking it slow while Zachary and I did individual therapy. I then I decided I don't want to live at his house my house is fine. That turned into him saying we can live apart until we work on ourselves then find something we both like after the baby gets here. Anyway we together and happy so that's all that matters.

Today were going to the beach since I just want to lay and do nothing on this sunny Saturday morning. Zachary came in while I was trying to find something to wear, he didn't say anything he just sat on the bed and watched me.

Fatima: Babe none of these swimsuits are going to fit me, I need to go shopping again.

Zachary: Come here.

Fatima: What babe, what's wrong?

Zachary: Nothing, come here.

I came to bring my baby her breakfast but  she took too long to come greet me. I know that means she's upstairs rummaging through her "I can't fit this, I need to go shopping" clothes.

She was in the closet tossing shit just as I suspected.  I immediately noticed she doesn't have any panties on which is why I called her over to me. Soon as she steps between my legs she greets with a slow tongue kiss. I melt under her spell as I rub my hands down her leg and up her thigh.

Fatima: I'm hungry where is my food sir?

Zachary: I'm hungrier, feed me! She lifted her arms helping me take her shirt off.

Zachary: That's the hello I was waiting for, baby you don't have any panties on, you trying to do something?

I started massaging her and kissing her clit. She moaned her consent.

Fatima: Don't threaten me with a good time, I slept in one of your t-shirts with no panties on hoping I would wake up to you giving one of the massages you like so much.

Zachary: Bullshit

Fatima: lol I only feel comfortable in boyshorts and I knew you would be taking them off as quick as I can put them on. That's the truth.

Zachary: That I believe, they do something to me.

I licked on her pussy until it got wet for me, two seconds later I had her laid fully naked on her soft pillow top queen size bed. I inserted two fingers into her at a fast pace until she creamed all over me.

After she came down I put her on her side in a L shape, I held her leg up entering her from the back. I pounded into her slowly switching my rhythm everytime I felt my nut coming until I finally nutted inside her throbbing creamy orgasm filled center.

Fatima: Damn, that's how you feel?

Zachary: Yes, seeing my baby in you is a constant turn on. How you feeling?