We need to talk

I couldn't decide if I was angry or turned on. Ok fuck it I was turned on but I was definitely not going to show it. I want to know how this man tracked me down but I don't want ask. Instead I just stared until it got uncomfortable, I mean was I suppose to say something first?

Zachary: You wearing the fuck out that swimsuit or should I say it's wearing the fuck out of you.

Fatima: What do you want and does your BITCH I mean girlfriend know your outside? Shouldn't you be somewhere attending to your daughter?

Fatima: I don't have a daughter, a bitch or a girlfriend...and for that first question. You know what I want.

Fatima: Zachary how did you know where to find me?

Zachary: I have my ways, I needed to apologize and since you won't take my calls I had to come see about you. What brings you all the way here?

Fatima: None of your business. Please leave, you're blocking my sunlight.

Zachary: Can I explain. I mean I came all the way here. That's the least you can do.

Fatima: Excuse me?

Zachary: I didn't mean it like that, I came here for you, please let me explain?

Fatima: Nah I'm straight. I don't need to have shit to explained to me. You got what you wanted from me. I'll take that L but I won't take two. So please remove yourself from my view.

Zachary: Damn it's like that?

Fatima: Exactly like that.

Zachary: Aight, I see you're still hot. I mean that literally and figuratively btw. Look can we talk later, I just want to explain myself.

Fatima: I have plans.

Zachary: What about after.

Fatima: I have plans after, GOODBYE Zachary.

Zachary: See you later Fatima.

After he left I got back comfortable and caught me a nice little tan before dinner. I showered, dressed , and ubered my way to my friends tapas bar/club.

Nene and I had been friends since I was 4 and she was 6. We were glued at the hip until she moved to Florida for college and never moved back.

She knows Zachary but doesn't know anything about us. She just knows I called the wedding off again and thay I needed a few days away.

Coincidently, she was hosting a game night for a few of her current friends at her restaurant. I walked into a group of 10 ladies all dressed in the same color orange as myself matching the "Florida orange" theme.

Nene and I screamed and hugged as we embraced each other, she introduced me to the group of 8 other ladies. A few of the ladies including her Florida best friend I met at her wedding year before last.

Nene had one half of the club reserved for us, the other half was running business as usual. Her husband and some of the other men were watching the game on the big screen. Some were playing pool, others were enjoying the all you can eat lamb chops and wings. The bar was packed, so we're the tables.

The music was a vibe. The drinks were strong, and the food was delicious.Over on our side we played a variety of drinking games, corn hole, adult musical chairs, and black trivia games.

Danni was calling me, so I excused myself to take the call. I also took a moment to freshen up. I talked to her a few minutes before making my way back to the gathering. I was almost back to the ground when I heard a familiar deep male voice summon me from across the bar.