Welcome to the family...

Lance Pov

"- And Pidges animal is sill in control" Romelle finished her recap watching how her Alpha took the info.

Lance nodded "Good, I'm not worried about Pidge his human form was hurt pretty bad, and everyone else is good?"

"Yes the rest of the fighters only had minor wounds" Adam confirmed. 

A sigh of relief escaped his lips. 

"WANCE!!" 

Two small projectiles smacked into his back.

Thankfully he had heard them coming and was prepared. 

"Hello Rory and Tia how are you?" Lance asked pulling them around until he held them in his arms. 

"Great!!" Tia giggled 

"We have so many friends now!!!!" Rory grinned. 

"Sorry guys but can I steal my brother please" Allura asked walking into the room. 

Lance smelt something he couldn't quite place on her. 

Well he couldn't place until she walked over to Romelle and hugged her from behind. 

He could place until he saw the fresh markings. 

"WHEN!" Lance yelled pointing a finger at the pair in shock. 

Romelle grinned and patted Alluras arms that were around her waist. 

"Last night" Allura smiled. 

"TOOK YOU LONG ENOUGH" Lance picked up both females and twirled them around him. 

"I TOLD YOU HE KNEW ALREADY" Romelle laughed as Lance set them on the ground. 

Allura brought her hand up to rest on the bite mark that Romelle had used to claim her. 

"Alright come on Lance we have a meeting" Allura said snapping from her gaze and pushing Lance out of the room towards the bridge. 

"Cranky woman I thought mating would mellow your ass out" Lance grinned now having to run from the 'cranky' Altean princess. 

"Help" Lance yelped playfully as he raced into the bridge hiding behind Keith. 

"LANCE!! YOUR DEAD" Allura raged racing into the room and locking eyes with a laughing Lance. 

Allura ran over to where Lance was hiding and the two began to play spar, Lance holding back since he was once one of the best fighters on Altea and now an Alpha Blue Lion of voltron. 

"This is sad to watch" Pidge said walking into the room causing everyone to freeze. 

Everyone including Allura ran towards the Green Pladian and wrapped them in a large hug. Crying incoherently in relief.

"YOU CHANGED BACK" Cried Hunk the loudest. 

Lance stayed back and watched. If he had been faster he could have caught him and he wouldn't be a shifter now. 

Pidge smiled and saw Lance standing back watching with wary eyes. 

"Lance" Pidge said softly watching tears slowly begn to roll down his face. 

He raced forwards launching into Lances arms the pair sobbing.

"I'm so sorry I didn't get to you in time" Lance sobbed into Pidges shoulder. 

"W-what" Pidge pulled back looking at Lance with wide eyes. 

"What could you have done Lance" He asked wiping his eyes. 

"If I had caught you it would have only been the bullet wound you had and you wouldn't be a -" Lance broke off in a sob.

"Oh Lance you couldn't have done anything" Pidge sighed and pulled Lance to his feet. 

"Lance, I don't know how to do this??" Pidge trailed off with a sigh. 

"Lance I think she wants to join our Pride" Romelle helped a very confused Lance figure out.

"Oh, Are you sure?" Lance asked. 

"Without a doubt."

"Call a Pride meeting we have two new mebers to join" Lance smiled down at Pidge and ruffled his hair before walking over to Keith and booping his nose. 

"On it Lance" Romelle and Adam left the room. 

----------

Lance stood before his entire Pride with the Voltron Team standing to the side. 

"Today is a day of celebration, Not only did we successfully free a planet we have two new members joining our family" Lance smiled waving a hand. 

Pidge, and Shay walked into the room both flustered from the attention but held their heads high. 

"I'm going to ask you one last time are you sure you want this. Are you sure you want to join our pride."

"Yes," Both answered. 

Lance nodded. 

"Then come forth." Lance smiled.

Once the pair stood before him he began. 

"Pidge, Clouded Leopard Shifter do you promise to put the Pride first in every way and Follow my leadership until someone takes my place"

"I do" Pidge nodded a small smile.

"Shay, Puma Shifter do promise to put the Pride first in every way and Follow my leadership until someone takes my place"

"I do" Shay bowed her head. 

Lance placed a hand on both of their heads. 

"Welcome to the Pride" Lance grinned and roared. 

A warm feeling filled Lance as he sensed Pidge's and Shay's very essence entering the bonds of his Pride. The connection among shifters was profound, an unspoken language that transcended words.

It wasn't just a welcome; it was an acknowledgment, a recognition that they were now part of something greater.

The atmosphere in the room shifted as the other shifters felt the joining of Pidge and Shay. The air seemed charged with a unique energy, and one by one, each shifter joined Lance in a powerful, resonating roar. The sound echoed through the castle, a manifestation of unity and acceptance.

The newcomers, Pidge and Shay, felt a rush of emotions as the roars surrounded them. It was more than just sound; it was a warm embrace, a collective affirmation that they were now part of this tightly-knit Pride.

Lance, as the Pride's alpha, took a step forward, his eyes glowing with a mix of pride and camaraderie.

"Welcome to the Pride, Pidge and Shay." 

Pidge and Shay exchanged smiles, grateful for the acceptance and understanding that transcended their differences. 

The Pride, with its diverse members, symbolized strength in unity, a force to be reckoned with.

The roars gradually subsided, leaving behind a sense of peace and belonging. 

As the team prepared for the challenges ahead, they knew that the bond forged in that moment would be a source of strength, supporting them through whatever awaited them in the vastness of the universe.

Lances ears pricked and he frowned. 

Two sets of footsteps quickly walking towrads had his absolute attention. 

He glanced to the side, Yep they were all there Allura, Hunk, Shiro, Keith and Coran. 

So who....

The sent of Kolivan and Matt tickled his nose.

"Oh Shit" Lance stated as he watched the door open with a very angery Matt and Kolivan entering the room. 

"SINCE WHEN COULD LANCE FREEZE STUFF" Kolivan roared.

"Oh Shit" Lance heard Allura say mimicing Lances previous words.