Epliloge 1

Romelle POV First Person

A few weeks ago Lance sareficed himself, saving every life across the galaxy, and leaving me to protect the Pride he had created.

The pride he had shaped in his own image, of unity and exceptance.

He took in shifters with nothing and gave them everything, a home, food and saftey. Better yet he gave them a family a reason to live. 

There was no way I will ever compare to Lance as an Alpha. 

But she would try. 

-----

As I stood before the gathered Pride, the weight of Lance's absence pressed heavily on my shoulders.

The Pride members before me looked to me with hopeful eyes, seeking reassurance and guidance.

I took a deep breath, drawing strength from the memories of Lance's leadership and compassion.

"Lance may be gone, but his spirit lives on within each of us," I spoke, my voice steady despite the turmoil within.

"We carry his legacy forward, united as one family. Together, we will uphold the values he instilled in us: unity, acceptance, and strength."

The part of the Pride present murmured in agreement, their determination reignited by my words. I knew that stepping into Lance's role as Alpha would be a daunting task, but I was not alone.

Allura my mate and Adam stood by my side, as well as the voltron team. 

Now I had to return to Nilay, the living planet Lance had made a home all thoughs years ago. 

Where I would have to tell them rest of the Pride of Lances death even though they had felt it. 

But I knew I could do it. Cause like I said before I'm not alone.

------------------------