Zack's Punch |7|

(Harley's POV)

"Get the fuck out of my house." I say to Zack as he takes a step into my house pushing his way in. He knocks my shoulder making me step back and trip over something which leads me onto the floor somehow.

I hear Madison run down the stairs. "Zack don't fucking touch her." She says while I stand back up. "What your new slut?" Zack replies. "What the fuck is he doing in our house?" Matt says from the top of the stairs with Chris and Nick beside him.

"Did I not just say get out?" I say. "After I get Madison, let's go." He grunts. I can see how scared Madison looks in her pretty hazel colored eyes. "Uh no get the fuck out." I say taking a step towards him. I look up at my brothers to see Nicks on the phone with someone.

"Or what?" He questions cocky walking towards me. "She's not leaving Zack." "So you're controlling her." "I'm controlling her? Please like you haven't been doing that since the first time you dated her." "Excuse me?" "Your excuse." I smile sarcastically as he gets in my face.

"You're a slut you know that?" "And you're a fucking man whore." "Say that again I dare you." "Your. A. Fucking. Man. Who-" before I could finish I feel his fist make contact with my face.

(Madison's POV)

I watch as Harley falls from Zacks punch, as she falls she hits her head on the kitchen bench's corner. "HARLEY!" I shout running to her. I hold her head trying to wake her up but instead I feel something wet. I pull my hand away to see it covered in blood. "Harley please." I sob. "Let's go Madison." Zack say touching my shoulder.

"Don't fucking touch me!" I yell. "Don't yell at me." He demands. "We're done Zack, this should have been done a long time ago!" I say but my words are weak as I cry. "You heard her, out." Chris and Matt push him out locking the door. "Please Harley I can't loose you." I beg in my own pool of my tears falling onto the floor.

"Why's everyone screaming?" Nessa says as she just woke up. "Call an ambulance please!" I beg as my voice breaks. "Shit, what happened?" Nessa asks running towards me. There's a knock on the door, Chris opens it. Officers say something as they walk in, I can't seem to focus on anything but Harley. I turn my head to see paramedics walk in too.

Nick called them I'm assuming. "Please Harley." Nick pleads shaking her. "Hey it'll be okay, just step back." A paramedic says to us. I hold her tighter. "Ma'am." They say. Nothing but tears coming from my eyes. Nessa grabs me, I try to resist but she pulls me up. My hand covered in Harley's blood.

They take Harley away in an ambulance then police question us.

Time skip
1:19am

"Go to her." An officer says making me shoot my head up. "Go." She smiles. I listen and run out the door getting in Harley's car, mines at my house. I drive to the hospital as fast as I can and walk to the front desk.

"Hi is Harley Sturniolo in here?" I ask. "What's your relationship with her?" The front desk lady asks. Oh fuck they only let family in. "Sister." I lie. "She's in room 208, there should already be a doctor in there." She says. I rush to where ever this room is, once I find it I walk into the room. I open the door, there's a doctor standing there. "Good evening." He smiles. "Evening, is Harley okay?" I ask in a panic.

"She'll be alright." "What's wrong with her?" "She split the back of her head open causing blood loss and a concussion, she currently has fourteen stitches in." "Blood loss? Doesn't that cause brain damage?" "Yes but in her case there is not lots due to-" I zone out staring at Harley sleeping body. "Ma'am?" He asks. "Madison." I smile.