Love Square, Not Triangle. |19|

(Harley's POV)

22th December 5:29pm

"Just sit idiot." I say. "Once you answer my question, why the fuck are your brothers just filming a video in the kitchen? Like they have a whole camp set up in there." Jayla giggles. "There live streaming and it's for content." "That's so stupid." We laugh together. "There." I say showing her my phone. "Do not post that." "Watch me." I smile running away. "Harley!" She says chasing me. I run into the kitchen hiding behind a tent. "Give me the phone." She says from the other side. "What the fuck is going on." Larray says. "Oh hey Nailea and Larray." I smile, she catches me off guard for a split second and runs for me. "Jayla!" I say as she grabs me. "Give me the phone Harley." "Never." I giggle. "Uh." We hear Nick mutter. "Maybe we should get out of there live." I say. "Maybe we should." She laughs.

We laughs as she walks me out of the camera frame. "Not giving it to you." I smile. "Yeah you will." "It's not even bad, it's adorable." She rolls her eyes at my words and throws me onto the sofa. "I'll be back." She says walking up my stairs. Ha stupid hoe made one mistake, she didn't take my phone. I open my phone quickly to post the photo.

harleysturniolo

1 2 3

1 2 3