The Little Things We Notice |40|

(Harley's POV)

10:34am

I wake up to something wet running along my face. I open my eyes to see a dog. Oh my- "Presley." I groan. I sigh then slightly push him away but still keeping him in arms length so I can pat him.

He lays down in my arms and then a person turns around on the bed and wraps their arms around me. I'm trapped in between Madison Beer and her dog. I honestly don't mind it. Presley's soft and cuddly and Madison's well.. Madison.

She's soft and careful with her movements even when she's asleep. I'm awake now. I need to get up and start on the kitchen or something. I'm so tired from last night but I want this house done. I sigh then turn my head to Mads.

I kiss her on her cheek then slowly slide her arm off of my waist. I try to sit up but you know who wakes up? The two dogs. Marley and Presley! I shake my head then stand up and open our bedroom door. Both of our dogs rush out of the bedroom.

I quickly check on Madison to see if she's still asleep and she is. I walk downstairs and open the back doors up revealing a beautiful scenery. Lush green grass with trees drifting in the LA wind.

The net to the basketball hoop sways in the air while leaves blow around. I take a deep breath taking in the fresh air. Presley and Marley play around together in the backyard. I turn around and start working on the kitchen.

I unbox all the appliances and put them on the counter. I look at the new fridge we bought before we left to New York just sitting there. Ugh I have to push that into its space. I'm strong enough, I think.. I place my body against the fridge and push on it pushing it backwards. I push it against the wall then let go and puff out of exhaustion.

Once I catch my breath back I start placing all the utensils in the draws and ect. A hour passes by and I'm so close to finishing.

I just need to turn everything on. I walk over to each electrical outlet and turn them on separately. The fridge turns on then the dishwasher following the stove and oven. I sigh and look at the finished product. I love the kitchen.

I mean it needs a bit of decorating but it's so pretty. I walk over to the living room and I throw myself onto the sofa. "Hi." Madison head pops over the top over mine. She has her ridiculously cute smile across her face. "Morning." I smile.

She leans down and kisses me. She pulls back up and has a questioning look on her face. "It's twelve firstly and did you do the kitchen?" She asks. "Oh yeah." I reply. "Aw you didn't have to, I could have helped." "You needed your sleep." "Stop you're adorable." She says and kisses me again then I sit up.

She sits next to me and lays down on in lap. "Oh by the way, Vogue wanted me to ask you if you maybe wanted to do an interview together?" She asks playing with my hair.

"Depends what day?" I ask. "Thursday." "This Thursday?" "Yeah." "So tomorrow?" "Yeah.." "Why didn't you tell me before?" "Because I kinda accidentally already said yes for you. But if you really don't wanna do it you don't ha-" "Sure." I say cutting her off.

"So you'll do it?" She asks. "Yeah." "Okay good." "What time?" "Like ten." "Okay. Well, I don't have time to waste. I love you though." I smile moving her head up. I stand up and start unboxing more boxes. "Don't you think you need a break?" She asks. "No." I reply. "Baby." "Yes?" "You need to chill." "This house isn't gonna make its self."

"It will, eventually. Hey, where's Presley and Marley?" "Outside." "Ohh." She says. Madison stands up and starts helping. It takes two hours to get the living room how we like. Sure we need a couple of things from the store but that can wait. We bought a bunch of new furniture before we went to New York and Massachusetts.