chapter 7: plan to Xandra Sanctuary

As the older group enjoyed their heartfelt conversation, Atty. Marco Roxas stood up, a gleam of excitement in his eyes, and cleared his throat to address the gathering.

Marco: "Attention, everyone! I have an announcement to make."

The group turned their attention towards Marco, curious about what he had to say.

Marco: "Judge Xandra and I are thrilled to extend an invitation to all of you for the next clan reunion, which will be hosted at Xandra's Sanctuary!"

A wave of excitement rippled through the group, accompanied by cheers and applause.

Xandra: "That's right, everyone! And here's the best part: all expenses, including transportation and accommodation, will be fully covered!"

The cheers grew even louder, mingling with expressions of gratitude and excitement.

Marco: "We're already planning an unforgettable experience filled with fun activities, delicious food, and of course, plenty of quality time spent together as a family."

Xandra: "So mark your calendars and get ready for an incredible reunion at Xandra's Sanctuary! We can't wait to welcome every one of you with open arms."

The group erupted into cheers once more, their faces radiant with anticipation for the upcoming reunion. As they exchanged excited chatter and shared embraces, the promise of an unforgettable gathering filled their hearts with joy and anticipation.

As Marco's announcement echoed through the gathering, the excitement was palpable, and the expressions of joy and anticipation filled the air.

Agustin: "Marco, Xandra, this is truly generous of you both! We're incredibly grateful for your hospitality."

Marichu: "Yes, indeed. Hosting a clan reunion at Xandra's Sanctuary will be an experience to remember."

Raquel: "I can already picture the laughter and joy that will fill the air as we gather together once again."

Carlos: "It's moments like these that remind us of the strength of our family bond. Thank you, Marco and Xandra, for this wonderful opportunity."

Xandra: "It's our pleasure, Carlos. We're thrilled to have the chance to bring our family together for such a special occasion."

Marco: "And we couldn't think of a better way to celebrate our love and unity as a family than with a reunion at Xandra's Sanctuary."

As they bantered back and forth, the excitement continued to build, each member of the family eagerly anticipating the adventures and memories that awaited them at Xandra's Sanctuary. And as they laughed and joked together, their bond grew stronger, a testament to the love and unity that defined their family.

Their voices were filled with gratitude and excitement as they exchanged words of appreciation and anticipation. As the evening continued, the conversation buzzed with excitement as plans for the upcoming reunion began to take shape. And amidst the laughter and chatter, the love and unity that bound them together as a family shone brighter than ever before.

As the evening wore on and the campfire continued to crackle, the older and younger generations mingled, sharing stories, laughter, and dreams for the future. The anticipation for the next clan reunion at Xandra's Sanctuary filled the air with electric energy, uniting the family in a shared sense of excitement and anticipation.