chapter 18: with other woman

Indeed, Red and Neri's love seemed unbreakable, a bond forged through trials and strengthened by their unwavering commitment to each other. However, they were both aware that life was unpredictable, and challenges could arise unexpectedly.

As they faced the uncertainties of the future, Red and Neri drew strength from their love, knowing that together they could overcome any obstacle that came their way. They held onto each other tightly, ready to face whatever challenges lay ahead with courage, resilience, and the enduring power of their love.

One noontime in a restaurant, Neri saw Red... Red is with another woman...

Neri's heart sank as she watched Red from a distance, seated at a table in the restaurant with another woman. The sight sent a wave of confusion and hurt through her, stirring up a whirlwind of emotions she struggled to contain.

For the first time, Red hadn't informed her of his plans or who he was with, leaving Neri feeling betrayed and insecure. Questions raced through her mind, each one more agonizing than the last. Was Red seeing someone else? Had he lost interest in their relationship?

Unable to bear the uncertainty any longer and seeing the scene she left the place hurt and confused.

As Neri left the restaurant, her mind swirled with a tumult of emotions. Hurt, confusion, and a deep sense of betrayal threatened to overwhelm her. She walked aimlessly, lost in her thoughts, the pain of what she had witnessed weighing heavy on her heart.

With each step, Neri grappled with the realization that the foundation of trust she had built with Red had been shaken to its core. The image of him with another woman replayed in her mind, casting a shadow over their once-unbreakable bond.

As she wandered the streets, Neri found herself grappling with a flood of conflicting emotions. Anger surged within her, followed by waves of sadness and self-doubt. She questioned her worth, wondering why Red would betray her trust in such a callous manner.

Yet, amidst the turmoil, a flicker of determination ignited within Neri's heart. She refused to let this moment of betrayal define her or their relationship. Deep down, she still believed in the love they shared, and she was unwilling to give up without a fight.

With a newfound resolve, Neri made a silent vow to confront Red and seek the answers she needed. She couldn't ignore the pain he had caused her, but she was determined to understand the truth behind his actions.

As she continued her journey through the city streets, Neri's footsteps became more purposeful. With each passing moment, her resolve strengthened, propelling her forward toward the difficult conversation that lay ahead.

Though the road ahead would be fraught with challenges and uncertainty, Neri was determined to face it head-on. Armed with courage and the unwavering strength of her love, she knew that she would find a way to navigate the storm and emerge stronger on the other side.

As Neri walked through the city streets, her mind raced with thoughts of Red and the woman she had seen him with. The hurt and confusion gnawed at her, but deep down, she knew she needed answers. She couldn't let this betrayal go unaddressed.

With each step, Neri's determination grew stronger. She couldn't bear the thought of allowing Red's actions to go unquestioned. She deserved to know the truth, no matter how painful it might be.

As Neri returned home, her mind buzzed with a mix of emotions. She felt a whirlwind of hurt, confusion, and anger swirling within her, each emotion vying for dominance as she tried to make sense of what had happened.

Entering their apartment, Neri sank onto the couch, feeling the weight of the day's events pressing down on her shoulders. She knew she couldn't ignore the situation any longer. She is confused to confront Red and get the answers she deserves or keep silent...