chapter 9: plans

Their laughter filled the room as they embraced, reveling in the joy of their shared success. With their civil engineering licenses in hand and their futures brimming with promise, Red and Neri knew that they were ready to take on the world, one engineering challenge at a time. And as they looked towards the future, they knew that their bond as colleagues and friends would only continue to strengthen, propelling them towards even greater heights of success.

Red: "There's something I've been wanting to talk to you about."

Neri: "What is it?"

Red: "Well, now that we've both passed the board exam and achieved our goals, I think it's time we talk about us."

Neri: "Us?"

Red: "Yes. I've been thinking a lot about our relationship and where we stand. And I think it's time we consider being more open about it."

Neri: "I've been thinking about that too. It's just... I worry about how our families and friends will react."

Red: "I understand. But I believe our love is strong enough to withstand any challenges we may face. And I don't want to hide our relationship anymore. I want to be able to show the world how much you mean to me."

Neri: "I feel the same way. But what if our parents and relatives don't approve?"

Red: "We can't control how others will react.  But we can be honest with them about our feelings and hope that they'll understand."

Neri: "You're right. I just... I don't want anything to come between us."

Red: "Neither do I. But I believe that if we face this together, we can overcome anything."

Neri: "Okay. Let's do it. Let's tell our families and friends about us."

Red: "No matter what happens, I'll always be by your side, remember that,"

Their conversation was filled with a mix of nervousness and excitement as they discussed their plans for coming out about their relationship. But amidst the uncertainty, there was also a sense of determination and hope, knowing that their love for each other would guide them through whatever challenges lay ahead.

Red: "So,  do you think we should start by talking to our parents first?"

Neri: "Yes, I think that's a good idea, Red. They deserve to know how we feel."

Red: "And maybe we can also share our thoughts with our closest friends. Their support could make a big difference."

Neri: "That sounds like a plan. But what if they react negatively?"

Red: "We can't control their reactions. All we can do is be honest and hope for the best. And no matter what happens, we'll face it together."

Neri: "I trust that our love will guide us through whatever comes our way."

Red: "Our love is strong, and that's what matters most."

Neri: "Okay. Let's do it. Let's talk to our parents and friends and share our love with them."

Red: "Let us wish they will be on our side, that they will understand and bless us... But if not, be strong... we will find a solution... But for now, we will plan on how and when to tell them... and after, we will cross the bridge when we get there..."