chapter 47: at Koronadal City

The wedding anniversary of Red and Neri was a joyous occasion celebrated in Koronadal City, where they had their civil wedding, in one of the most picturesque locations in the region. The venue they chose was renowned for its elegance and charm, providing the perfect backdrop for a celebration of love and commitment.

As the day unfolded, friends and family gathered from near and far to join in the festivities. The atmosphere was filled with excitement and anticipation, as guests arrived dressed in their finest attire, ready to honor the happy couple on their special day.

Red and Neri's children, determined to make the celebration unforgettable, had been involved in every aspect of the planning process. From selecting the venue to choosing the menu and arranging the entertainment, they had spared no effort in ensuring that their parents' anniversary would be a day to remember.

As the ceremony began, the love that Red and Neri shared was palpable, filling the air with warmth and joy. Surrounded by their loved ones, they exchanged vows of love and devotion, reaffirming their commitment to each other in front of their cherished family and friends.

Throughout the evening, laughter and conversation flowed freely, punctuated by heartfelt speeches and toasts in honor of the happy couple. Guests enjoyed a delicious feast, indulging in gourmet dishes and decadent desserts as they raised their glasses in celebration.

As the night wore on, the dance floor came alive with music and laughter, as Red and Neri shared a romantic dance, their hearts overflowing with gratitude for the love they had shared over the years.

As the evening drew to a close, Red and Neri looked around at the smiling faces of their family and friends, feeling deeply grateful for the love and support that surrounded them. As they bid farewell to their guests, they knew that their wedding anniversary celebration would be a cherished memory for years to come, a testament to the enduring power of love and the strength of their bond.

A playful yet heartfelt message from Rouge, the eldest son of Red and Neri, might read:

"Hey, Mom and Dad,

Wow, another year of putting up with each other? You two deserve a medal for that! Just kidding, you know I love you both more than words can say.

Mom, you're the queen of our hearts, the glue that holds this crazy family together, and the best hugger in the world (seriously, Dad's got nothing on you). Thanks for always being there with a listening ear, a shoulder to cry on, and the occasional kick in the butt when I need it most.

And Dad, you're the king of dad jokes, the master of BBQs, and the one who taught me how to ride a bike (even if I crashed into the neighbor's mailbox... sorry about that). Thanks for always being my rock, my mentor, and my partner in crime.

Together, you two are like peanut butter and jelly, mac and cheese, Batman and Robin (well, maybe more like Batman and Alfred, Mom). Your love story is the stuff of legends, and I'm grateful every day to be a part of it.

So here's to another year of adventures, laughter, and maybe a few arguments over whose turn it is to do the dishes. May your love continue to grow stronger with each passing year, just like Dad's collection of dad jokes.

Happy anniversary, Mom and Dad. Here's to many more years of love, laughter, and embarrassing family photos.

With all my love and a sprinkle of banter, Rouge"

Tribute song from Rosso and Maryze ...

Their voices intertwined in perfect harmony began to sing their parents' beloved theme song. The melody filled the air, weaving through the hearts of everyone present, carrying with it the timeless love and devotion that Red and Neri shared.