chapter 38: Europe family tour

Red noticed Neri's moments of quiet sadness, her tears shed in solitude echoing the pain she still carried. Determined to lift her spirits and create new memories together, he began to plan a special surprise—a family Europe tour, Red, Neri, Rouge and his family, Rosso, Marielle and Maryze...

With meticulous care and attention to detail, Red arranged every aspect of the trip, from the destinations to the accommodations, ensuring that it would be a journey filled with adventure, laughter, and moments of joy.

As the departure date approached, Red's anticipation grew, eager to reveal his surprise to Neri and their extended family—Rouge, Rosso, Marielle, and Maryze. With each passing day, he poured over maps, scoured travel guides, and meticulously planned every detail of their European adventure.

Finally, the moment arrived. With their suitcases packed and excitement buzzing in the air, Red gathered everyone together for a special announcement.

Red: "I have a surprise for all of you."

Neri's eyes sparkled with curiosity as she looked at Red, her heart racing with anticipation.

Red: "We're going on a family Europe tour!"

Gasps of surprise and delight filled the room as the realization sank in. Rouge, Rosso, Marielle, and Maryze exchanged excited glances, their faces lighting up with joy at the unexpected news.

Neri: "Red, you didn't have to do this..."

Red: "But I wanted to. This trip is a chance for us to create unforgettable memories together, explore new places, and make the most of our time as a family."

Tears of gratitude welled up in Neri's eyes as she wrapped her arms around Red, overwhelmed by his thoughtfulness and generosity.

Neri: "Thank you, Red. This means more to me than you'll ever know."

As the excitement of the upcoming trip filled the room, Rouge couldn't contain his enthusiasm.

Rouge: "I can't believe we're going to Europe! I've always wanted to visit!"

Rosso chimed in, his eyes gleaming with anticipation.

Rosso: "Yeah, it's going to be amazing! I can't wait to see all the famous landmarks and try all the delicious food."

Marielle nodded in agreement, her mind already racing with plans for their European adventure.

Marielle: "I've been researching all the must-see attractions in each city. We're going to have the best time!"

Maryze, ever the practical one, couldn't help but inject a note of caution.

Maryze: "Let's not forget to pack appropriately and stay organized. We don't want to end up lost in a foreign country."

Red chuckled, grateful for Maryze's level-headedness amidst the excitement.

Red: "Don't worry, Maryze. I've got everything planned down to the last detail. We'll be well-prepared for whatever comes our way."

Neri smiled, feeling a sense of warmth and happiness wash over her as she looked around at her family.

Neri: "I can't wait to explore Europe with all of you. It's going to be an adventure we'll never forget."

As the excitement bubbled within the group, Rouge couldn't resist teasing Red with a mischievous grin.

Rouge: "Hey Red, are you sure you can navigate all those European cities? I mean, we wouldn't want to get lost and end up in some obscure corner of Paris, would we?"