chapter 8 :abundant blessings

As time whisked by, Red and Neri embarked on their academic journeys with unwavering determination and fervor. After countless hours of studying, attending lectures, and overcoming academic challenges, they finally reached a pivotal moment in their lives—graduation day.

Draped in their graduation gowns and caps, Red and Neri stood tall and proud among their fellow graduates, their hearts brimming with a sense of accomplishment and excitement for the future.

Red: "Can you believe it, Neri? We're finally graduating!"

Neri: "I know, Red! It feels like just yesterday we were freshmen, and now look at us."

Red: "I couldn't have made it through without you, Neri. We've been through so much together."

Neri: "Likewise, Red. You've been my rock throughout this journey."

Their smiles radiated with pride as they reflected on the challenges they had overcome and the friendships they had forged along the way. Together, they had conquered the rigors of their civil engineering program, emerging stronger and more resilient than ever before.

Red: "So, what's next for us after passing the board exam?"

Neri: "Well, I'm considering pursuing a master's degree in structural engineering. How about you, Red?"

Red: "I'm thinking of applying for entry-level positions in civil engineering firms. It's time to put everything we've learned into practice."

Neri: "That sounds like a solid plan, Red. I do not doubt that we'll excel in our respective paths."

Their eyes sparkled with anticipation as they imagined the possibilities that lay ahead. With their diplomas in hand and the world at their feet, Red and Neri were ready to take on whatever challenges came their way, confident in their abilities and fueled by their passion for engineering.

Red: "Here's to the future, Neri. I can't wait to see where it takes us."

Neri: "Cheers to that, Red. The best is yet to come."

With a shared sense of optimism and determination, Red and Neri embraced the next chapter of their lives, eager to make their mark on the world as civil engineers. And as they stepped off the stage and into the bright future that awaited them, they knew that their journey was only just beginning.

After their graduation, Red and Neri wasted no time in preparing for the next big step in their careers: passing the civil engineering board exam. They enrolled in rigorous review classes, determined to hone their knowledge and skills to perfection.

For weeks, they immersed themselves in their studies, pouring over textbooks, practicing sample questions, and attending review sessions late into the night. Despite the challenges and the occasional moments of doubt, Red and Neri remained steadfast in their commitment to succeed.

As the day of the board exam approached, their nerves were palpable. Yet, they faced the challenge head-on, drawing upon their months of preparation and their unwavering determination.

Finally, the day of reckoning arrived. With sharpened pencils, calculators, and their minds brimming with knowledge, Red and Neri entered the examination hall, ready to put their skills to the test.

Hours passed in a blur as they tackled each section of the exam with focus and precision. They remained calm under pressure, trusting in their abilities and their thorough preparation.