chapter 42: Bora-bora

After a year another family escapade...

As the family basked in the beauty of Bora Bora, their children couldn't resist teasing Red and Neri about their generosity in organizing such a lavish trip.

Marielle grinned mischievously: "So, Mom and Dad, when are we going to start planning our next exotic getaway? You've set the bar pretty high with Bora Bora!"

Rosso chuckled: "Yeah, I think we need to add 'world travelers' to your list of titles, Mom and Dad. You're spoiling us with all these incredible trips!"

Rouge added with a wink: "I guess we'll have to start brainstorming destinations for next year. Any suggestions, Mom, Dad?"

Neri and Red exchanged amused glances, thoroughly enjoying their children's playful banter.

Neri: "Oh, you all know how to keep us on our toes, don't you?"

Red laughed: "Well if we're going to keep up this reputation for lavish vacations, we might need to start saving up now!"

Their children's teasing brought laughter and warmth to the already beautiful surroundings of Bora Bora, reminding Neri and Red of the joy and love that filled their family. And as they shared in the banter and camaraderie, they knew that these moments would be cherished as dearly as the memories of their travels together.

Red: "Isn't this just perfect, Neri? Seeing our kids and grandkids having such a great time?"

Neri: "It warms my heart to see them so happy and carefree."

Red: "Remember when they were just little ones, and we used to dream about moments like this?"

Neri: "Yes, it feels like just yesterday. Time flies, doesn't it?"

Red: "It sure does. But moments like these make every second worth it."

Neri: " I am happy and contented,"

Red: "Me too, Neri. Me too."

As they watched their family playing and laughing on the beach, Red and Neri felt an overwhelming sense of gratitude and joy. In that moment, surrounded by love and laughter, they knew that they were truly blessed.

Rouge: "Alright, team Rouge, let's show them how our sand castle is done!"

Rosso: "You're going down, bro! Team Rosso is going to build the best sand castle this beach has ever seen!"

Marielle: "Oh, please. Team Marielle is going to sweep the competition, just watch."

Maryze: "I don't know about you all, but  Dad and Mom had to join me..."

Flynn: "Let's not forget about Team Rouge, guys. We might just surprise you all!"

Thea: "I have to say, Team Rosso is feeling pretty confident right about now."

Phil: "Team Marielle to victory!"

Vermell: "Team Rouge is going to win. We've been practicing our sand castle skills for weeks!"

Risa: "No one can beat Team Rosso!"

As they bantered and teased each other, the competitive spirit among Red and Neri's children and grandchildren was palpable. With shovels and buckets in hand, they set to work, determined to build the most magnificent sand castle on the beach. And as they laughed and joked together, their bond as a family grew even stronger, making memories that would last a lifetime.

Red: "Looks like we've got some serious competition on our hands, Neri."

Neri: "Seeing them all having so much fun together is what truly matters."