Poem

Taboo Romance

In the hush of whispered night, Lies a love, a secret bright. Taboo romance, forbidden flame, Two hearts that burn, but not in shame.

Bound by fate's unyielding thread, In hidden places, tears are shed. Their love, a shadow, soft and pure, A pain they've learned to endure.

Eyes that meet in stolen glances, Touch that sparks in hidden chances. Words unspoken, yet so clear, A love that defies all fear.

Society, with its stern decree, Cannot cage what's meant to be. In secret gardens, they find bliss, A stolen moment, a fleeting kiss.

Their love, a fire that mustn't show, Yet in their hearts, it fiercely glows. Each barrier, a challenge met, With every doubt, they must forget.

Whispers judge and eyes may scorn, Yet from this love, new strength is born. For in the quiet, where truth lies, Their love endures, it never dies.

Through storms of doubt and seas of pain, They hold each other, break the chain. For love, true love, knows no bounds, In silent strength, it quietly resounds.

The world may never understand, This love, so pure, yet so unplanned. But in the darkness, they will stand, Two souls, one heart, hand in hand.

Taboo romance, though fraught with strife, Breathes a deeper, richer life. For in their hearts, they hold the key, To a love that's wild, fierce, and free.

4o