chapter 16 : fun time

As the days passed and the challenges of their situation weighed heavily on them, Neri found herself grappling with overwhelming emotions. Despite the strength of their bond, the fear of separation began to gnaw at her, manifesting as intense feelings of anxiety and uncertainty.

Neri's emotions bubbled to the surface one evening as she and Red sat together in their cozy apartment. Tears welled up in her eyes as she struggled to articulate the turmoil within her heart.

Neri: "Red, I... I don't know what's happening to me. I feel so scared... so anxious."

Red's heart clenched with concern as he reached out to gently wipe away Neri's tears.

Red: "It's okay. You don't have to go through this alone. I'm here for you."

Neri buried her face in Red's chest, seeking solace in his comforting embrace.

Neri: "I just... I'm afraid of losing you. The thought of being separated from you... it terrifies me."

Red held Neri close, his own heart heavy with empathy for her pain.

Red: "I understand. But you have to remember, we're in this together. No matter what happens, I'll always be by your side."

As they held each other in the dimly lit apartment, the weight of Neri's anxiety began to ease, replaced by a sense of reassurance and security in Red's unwavering presence. Together, they would navigate the storm of uncertainty, drawing strength from their love and commitment to each other. And as they faced the challenges ahead, they knew that as long as they were together, they could conquer anything that came their way.

Neri: "Thank you, Red. I don't know what I would do without you."

Red: "You don't have to worry about that. I'm not going anywhere. We're in this together, remember?"

Neri: "I know, Red. And I'm so grateful for you."

Red: "We'll get through this, Neri. Together, we can face anything."

Neri: "I love you, Red. Thank you for always being there for me."

Red: "I love you too, Neri. And I'll always be here for you, no matter what."

In the days that followed, Red and Neri worked together to address Neri's separation anxiety, leaning on each other for support and understanding. They implemented strategies to help ease Neri's fears, such as practicing relaxation techniques, maintaining open communication, and spending quality time together.

Red made a concerted effort to reassure Neri of his unwavering commitment and love, reminding her that they were on this journey together, come what may. He listened patiently to her concerns, offering comfort and empathy whenever she needed it.

Neri, in turn, found solace in Red's comforting presence and reassuring words. She allowed herself to express her fears and vulnerabilities, knowing that Red would always be there to support her.

As they navigated through the ups and downs of Neri's anxiety, Red and Neri grew even closer, their bond strengthened by their shared experiences and unwavering devotion to each other.

With each passing day, Neri's anxiety began to gradually subside, replaced by a sense of security and confidence in their relationship. Together, they faced the challenges ahead with courage and resilience, knowing that as long as they had each other, they could overcome anything that came their way.

Neri's tears gradually subsided as she nestled closer to Red, finding comfort in his embrace.

Neri: "Thank you, Red. I don't know what I would do without you."