Izuku Midoriya: Origin Part 1

(Changing peoples age's to 18 and some other people's age's will be lower)

A Quirk is a special, superhuman ability an individual can possess. Quirks are generally unique to their user, and are classified in multiple categories.

The first person to manifest a Quirk was a newborn baby in the city of Quig Quig, China, who had the ability to emanate light from their body. After that incident, many people around the world began to manifest different kinds of special abilities, though the cause of the phenomenon was unknown. Currently, 95% of the world population possesses a Quirk.

Leaving the other 5% quirkless, which mostly consists of the elderly that lived in the era of the dawn and officialization of quirks.The new era of the quirkless are rare in this superhuman world, meaning they are nearly extinct.But the cause of extinction is far worse then you can imagine.

During the years, people started to see the quirkless as nothing but a disease that must be identified and exterminated,so that it doesn't taint the very earth of the quirked individuals that deemed themselves superior depending on the level of power their quirks possess.

But there is a different problem with this quirked society, during the last 200 years, some people also developed quirks that are dangerous by appearance and would cause alarm in the general public, these quirks are what people nowadays 'villainous' quirks and that they endanger society, this caused discrimination to evolve to a new level, causing fights to break out in public and people openly attacking people that are deemed villains just because of their quirk.
So the government implemented a system that serves to protect the citizens of their quirked society by fighting off people that were merely acting in self-defense but society labeled them as 'Villains' and the people that have quirks that are acceptable in a quirk society to be labeled 'Heros'.

So this started an eternal cycle of hatred amongst people that are still human but the other thinks itself superior just because they have power which is deemed acceptable.

But enough about the history lesson, let's get to why your here (I got carried away there,sorry about that)

We see a 4 year old, white haired boy that had 4 diamond shaped freckles on both of his cheeks with emerald green eyes that sparked with excitement and joy to learn about what kind of power he possesses.
In his hand, he had an All Might figurine, All Might, the greatest hero to ever live, he is the symbol of peace.
This boy is Izuku Midoriya

In the seat besides him there is a 30 year old green haired woman that has vibrant green eyes that held love and a desire to protect his son no matter what.
This woman is Inko Midoriya.

An hour had passed since the doctor did the test to see whether or not that Izuku had a quirk or quirks.
The doctor did simply blood tests and X-rays and a routine check to make sure he is healthy.

The doctor walked into the room with a grim expression plastered on his face, he had the results on a clip board that he held with a vice like grip.
To Inko,those signs do not look good,so she checked on her sign to see if he had noticed, but unfortunately he was oblivious to what's to come and that hurt her more than anything.

The doctor cleared his throat.

Doctor: Greetings Mrs Midoriya and Izuku, I have your sons results in my hands and I wish to say something before I review them to you, do you understand.

Inko: Of course, we understand, but you starting to worry me here. *nervous chuckle*

Doctor: Well, you see since the dawn of quirks, not many people understood how or why they started to appear, and still today we haven't found anything that helpful, only that people who have quirks have a quirk factor that is deep within the person, waiting for the body to adjust for the activation process to happen.