Chapter 13: Training Camp

Its been a week since the events of I-island, David has been prosecuted and sentenced but since he admitted to hiring the villains and planning on stealing a device that could have been a danger to the world, he got a lighter sentence, but still had to serve 10 years in jail. Sam and Wolfram on the other hand were sentenced to life in prison for taking over I-island, attempted genocide, stealing research and a whole slew of other crimes, along with the goons working for Wolfram, they tried to get information from Wolfram about All For One but he wouldn't talk, so they had nothing to lead them to him.

Melissa was still upset about father being arrested but she knew this was the consequences of his action, so all she can do was wait for him to be released in 10 years. Life at UA has been great for her so far, Mei and her have become close friends and bordering being sisters, the quirks she received from Izuku have been a great help when it comes to inventing support items, she was still getting used to them though, since this was the first time she ever had a quirk.

All Might was still distraught to find out his friend planned the island take over for a device that could amplify a persons quirk, but he was more concerned about who wanted the device, he heard from Stars and Stripes that Wolfram was working for All For One, so he put two and two together and figured that the device was to be delivered to him, but thanks to Izuku, the device was destroyed with the Dooms Day attack, preventing an impending war, but he knew that sooner or later, he would have to face him again when the time comes and if not him then his successor Bakugo, but speaking of Bakugo, he's been showing signs of getting weaker, he asked Recovery Girl to do a check up on him but she didn't find anything that could explain why his getting weaker, so for now he chalked it up to training One For All to hard, so he suggested that Bakugo not use it for awhile and only focus on using his original quirk until they find the cause of his weakness.

At the Midoriya's, Izuku and Kaina told Inko about their new formed relationship, to say Inko was ecstatic was an understatement, she even pulled Kaina away from Izuku to talk about future plans and give her some advice about dating, it was a very awkward conversation for Kaina but she did learn a lot of useful things, too useful actually. They decided to keep it hidden from the public and especially Madam President for as long as possible, they didn't know what she would do if she found out.

Right now, Izuku and Kaina are in front of the President who was rubbing her temples after hearing what went down on I-island.

Ma'am: So let me get this straight, David Shield and Samuel Abraham hired "fake" villains to take over the island so that they could steal a device that can artificially enhance quirks, so they could give it to All Might so he could stay the Symbol Of Peace, but Sam had other plans, and worked with Wolfram to take the device and research for themselves, but backfired on them when you both took them down and you Izuku found out that Wolfram was working for All For One, and that device was meant to go to him but got destroyed with an attack that was the second most powerful in your arsenal, and captured the two, and now all of them are arrested.

Izuku: Thats right Ma'am.

The president just sighed.

Ma'am: We really dodged a bullet there, if I hadn't sent you two there, we might have been at war.

Kaina: That would have been a possibility Ma'am.

Ma'am: It sure would have, but anyway I've got a mission for you too, its gonna take the whole week though.

Izuku: Thats gonna be a problem.

Ma'am: How so?

Izuku: There's gonna be a school trip this week and Nezu insists that I go too for the safety of the students incase something happens.