Chapter 12: Two Heroes

It was early morning, the sun wasn't even out yet, barely anyone was up, only those that had to get to work, but also, our white haired hero in training and purple haired hero, these two are currently in a limo heading to the airport, the reason for this is because they had to catch a plane to the world famous I-island for the I-Expo. The reason they even had to go this early was that the plane to I-island would take 7 hours in total, even for the fastest plane in Japan would take around 4 hours to make it to the I-island.

So these two were barely awake, they were drinking warm coffee to keep them from floating off to dream land, Izuku was having a chocolate flavoured coffee with mushmellows, while Kaina had coco flavoured coffee, with a hint of cinnamon, they also had doughnuts to wash everything down.

Kaina: How much longer till we get to the airport?

The suit who is the registered driver for the two pecked up from the question.

Suit: We're actually already here, just need to find parking.

Kaina: No need, we can walk from here.

Suit: Are you sure agent?

Kaina: I'm sure, plus we need to stretch our legs a bit before we board the plane.

Suit: Understood Agent, let me just pull over and get your luggage.

The limo was parked a few meters away from the entrance to the Airport, he exited the limo and made his way to the trunk of the limo and got there luggage out, while Izuku and Kaina were stretching.

Izuku: So, what plane we flying it?

Kaina: The commissions private jet, any and all agents or staff working for the commission have access to it if they are need somewhere outside of Japan.

Izuku: Fancy.

Suit: Your luggage.

Izuku: Thank you, we'll see you in two days.

Suit: Likewise, safe travels.

The suit waved a goodbye before entering the limo and drove off, leaving Izuku and Kaina, who are wearing casual clothes, to head to the entrance of the Airport, some people that are present there recognized the two, some feared Izuku while others actually waved at him, which he replied with a wave of his own.

Kaina: Looks like you have fans.

Izuku: Looks like it, but not really interested in that kind of stuff.

Kaina: How so?

Izuku: Most heros only care about the fame, never the civilians, only themselves.

Kaina: Yeah, I hate that too, but for now, we cant really do anything to fix that, just try to manage it.

Izuku: Yeah.....right.

Kaina was a bit curious about how he replied but didn't have time to ask because they reached the receptionist, she looked up with a fixed smile as she started helping us out.

Receptionist: Welcome to Japanese Airlines, how may I help you?

Kaina: We just need you to check us over, we already know where we need to go.

Receptionist: Alright, I just need to check you passports, than you can move on to the inspection section to make sure you don't have anything illegal.

Kaina handed the receptionist both hers and Izuku's passports, the receptionist took a minute to check everything over before handing them back and directing them to the inspection area. They loaded their luggage on the X-ray trolley, and the booth of them went through the metal detector, Kaina was clean while Izuku was stopped because the alarm went off.