Chapter 14: Father and Son

After Izuku was captured by the League Of Villains, leaving the students and teachers of UA to deal with the ramifications of their failure, so with a heavy heart and very nervous hand. Aizawa pulled out hid phone, scrolled through until he stopped on Nezu's numbers and dialed the numbers, it took only a single ring before the other end picked up.

Nezu: Aizawa, its nice of you to call, I'm amusing your here to update me on how the training camp is going.

Aizawa: U-um y-yeah.

Aizawa stuttered out which made Nezu worry.

Nezu: Is something wrong Aizawa?

Aizawa: Y-Yeah, I-It's a-about M-Midoriya.

Nezu: What about my nephew?

Aizawa: H-He's b-been c-captured b-by t-the l-league s-sir.

The other end was quiet for a long minute until Aizawa heard something break.

Nezu: What....

Breaking News: Hero in training Izuku Midoriya aka Omni has been kidnapped by the League of Villains, reports say that the league attacked UA's summer training camp, nearly burning down the forest and injuring several UA students, we have yet to know more so we'll keep you updated.

For the past few hours, that has been the news headlines, the public was shocked to hear that Omni was captured, they've seen his strength so they thought he wouldn't be captured so easily, but some people say it could have been due to circumstances and he was forced to hand himself over to the villains.

In America, the director of the WHA was watching the news with Stars and Stripes.

Director: How did they capture him, I thought you said he was strong?

Stars: He is strong, maybe something happened that forced him to be captured.

Director: It's a possibility.

Stars: So do we get involved in this?

Director: No, lets just watch and see what happens.

Stars: Okay, I'm gonna go grab some popcorn.

Director: This isn't a movie you know.

Stars: Something interesting might happen and I want to have popcorn on me so I can see it.

Director: Sometimes I wonder how you became the youngest No.1 hero in America.

Stars: Training, Juice and a lot of Freedom!

She left, leaving the Director to rub his temples.

Director: For a 26 year old, she sure likes to act childish.

Over at UA, Nezu is sitting besides the president who had a grim expression on her face, and Inko who was next to Nezu, she was visibly shaken to hear her son was kidnapped but also concerned on what would happen next. The President had to call back Hawks and Nagant from their mission due to the kidnapping, Kaina looked a bit restless hearing that her boyfriend was kidnapped but tried to stay calm. They are all currently in a meeting room with a lot of heroes and the top 10 heroes, the likes of All Might who was standing with his arms crossed and without his signature smile, Endeavor who had a scowl on his flaming face, Hawks who was fidgeting with his feathers, Best Jeanist who was combing his hair stylishly, Edgeshot who was sitting with his eyes closed, Crust who was crying for god knows what, Yoroi Musha who is standing ever so stoically, Ryukyu who was sitting down next to her friend, Miriko who was currently ranked No.12, just under Lady Nagant, Ryukyu was looking at Lady Nagant with concern because she's been pacing back and forth ever since they got here and Gang Orca who was just standing there.....Menacingly.