Chapter 23: The Cursed Child

A Warp Gate opened in front of Musutafu Hospital with Izuku Midoriya walking out of it with Eri sleeping in his arms, along side Izuku was Kaina Tsutsumi and Rumi Usagiyama. They walked to the entrance of the hospital with a guard opening the doors for them, when inside a nurse approached the four and bowed.

Nurse: Mr Midoriya, what can we help you with?

Izuku: I need you to prepare a room fit for a child and call in a doctor to check up on this girl thats in my arms, when thats done I need you to take a blood sample and look for any living relatives that I can contact.

Nurse: Yes sir, just give me a moment.

The nurse hurried to the receptionist desk and pulled out a phone that she dials a number and calls a doctor and some staff to prepare a room.

Rumi: Since when do you own a hospital?

Izuku: A few month ago I invested some money here and after awhile I bought the hospital with a few other businesses in musutafu, at the moment I own every business in musutafu and a few others in different prefectures in Japan.

Rumi: Damn, you trying to own the whole of Japan?

Izuku: At some point, yes.

After a few minutes the nurse came back.

Nurse: Everything is prepared and there is a doctor waiting in the room she will be in, please follow me.

The nurse lead them to the 3rd floor of the hospital where they walked to the assigned room, she opened the door and welcomed them in where a doctor was waiting for them.

Doctor: Greetings Mr Midoriya, please lay the girl on the bed and I'll take care of everything.

Izuku moved over to the bed and laid Eri down, he moved back and let the doctor hook up an IV drip, heart monitor, brain wave monitor and other medical equipment. He took out a syringe and carefully extracted a 0.5 ml of her blood and handed it to the nurse that was still in the room, she left with the blood leaving the rest to wait for the results.

Doctor: She may take awhile but in the meantime, Mr Midoriya can I ask where she came from?

Izuku: I just rescued her from a yakuza gang that used her for human experiments.

Doctor: Thats horrible, did you arrest them?

Izuku: Yeah, as we speak they should be arresting the rest of the-!

*Ring* *Ring* *Ring*

Izuku was interrupted by his phone ringing, he took it out and checked the caller ID and saw it was the President, so he answered.

Izuku: Madam President?

Ma'am(Call): Omni, is the mission complete?

Izuku: It is, me, Nagant and Miriko are at Musutufu Hospital with the girl I rescued.

Ma'am(Call): Thats good to hear, anything else I need to know?

Izuku: There is, I need to talk to you about Nighteye's interns.

Ma'am(Call): What about them?

Izuku: It's regarding the case.

Ma'am(Call): I see, we'll set up a meeting later tonight.

Izuku: Thank you Ma'am.

The President hung up with him about to put his phone away but there was another call, this time it was from Nighteye.

Nighteye(Call): Omni, you there?

Izuku: I'm here, what do you need Nighteye?

Nighteye(Call): We were looking through the......bodies you left behind but it seems like one is missing.