Chapter 15: End of an Era

On every news channel, the headlines were "Izuku Midoriya Kidnapped" " League if Villains struck again" "Notorious villain Muscular dead" "Is UA not secure enough", some of the news even crossed over to other countries like France "Heros en formation kidnappe" Russia "Pokhishchen geroy na treinirovke" Saudi Arabia "aikhtitaf albatal 'athna' altadrib" and many other countries that had an eye on Izuku Midoriya ever since he became known to possess the quirk All For One.

"Breaking News: It has been nearly 24 hours since the kidnapping of Izuku Midoriya and we have yet to hear from the President on the mat-!.what?......are you serious....okay I'll inform them, people of Japan we will redirect you all to the President as she has an announcement."

The channel switches to a conference room full of journalist, news reports and photographers, they are all facing forward where the President of the HPSC Unohara Nara with her suit wearing bodyguards, beside her was the Principal of UA Nezu with Shota Aizawa and Sekijiro Kan aka Vlad King. They are currently sitting at a table with microphones and bottles of water, one of the journalist put their hand up.

Journalist#1: Excuse me Madam President but what is your response to the kidnapping of Izuku Midoriya?

Ma'am: It's unfortunate to know that one of our most promising hero has been captured by the League of Villains, but do not worry, we are looking for him as we speak.

Another journalist put up their hand.

Journalist#2: I have a question for Eraser Head and Vlad King, gentlemen, what do you have to say for yourselves for letting this happen in the first place?

Aizawa and Ken stood up and bowed to the crowd.

Aizawa: The fault is ours, we as teachers are meant to protect our students....

Ken: But we failed that role and we take full responsibility for this mishap.....

Aizawa: We deeply apologize to the parents of all the students that were affected by attack.....

Ken: And Mrs Midoriya, we promise to rescue your son no matter there cost.....

Aizawa and Ken: And thats a promise!

That statement eased some of the peoples nerves but they were still on edge, one more journalist put up their hand.

Journalist#3: Principal Nezu, how would this affect the reputation of the most prestigious school in the world?

Nezu: Honestly I'm not to worried about the reputation of my school.

Journalist#3: Why is that?

Nezu: Because the people who decided to declare war on us will have a very hard time winning.

"There you have it folks, but can we truly believe that the heroes will succeed in the rescue of Izuku Midoriya, stay tu-!"

The TV switched off by Tomura Shigaraki who was impatiently walking back and forth, Kurogiri was behind the bar whipping down some glasses, Dabi was sitting on a bar stool enjoying a glass of hard liquor, thinking about how Izuku found out about his identity, Toga and Twice were playing cards with Toga winning each time and Twice calling her "Cheater" each time he lost, Mr Compress was playing with his marbles with Magne trying to talk to him but failing miserably, Spinner was cleaning his blades while Mustard was also cleaning up his gun and finally Moonfish was standing idly by saying "Flesh" all the time.

Shigaraki: When is master gonna be down with him, I still want to kill him.

Kurogiri: Calm yourself Shigaraki, he might be taking he's quirks as we speak, you've seen how powerful they are.