Chapter 22: Shie Hassaikai

Back at the Presidents office where Kaina and the President watch as the King of the UK knights Izuku, officially making him the first Japanese person to ever become a knight in history.

(I checked, there really isn't any Japanese knights in written history, only Samurai)

Ma'am: I never thought I'd see the day to see a Japanese person be knighted.

Kaina: Me neither.

Ma'am: Well Midoriya is making history again.

Kaina: He is.

*Ring* *Ring* *Ring*

The Presidents office phone went off, she looked at the caller to see it was Sir Nighteye's agency number so she answered it.

Ma'am: Unohara Nara speaking.

Nighteye(Call): Madam President, its Sir Nighteye.

Ma'am: Nighteye, I hope you've got some news for me regarding the Quirk Eraser Bullets?

Nighteye(Call): I have, theres been new developments to the chase but I cannot discuss them on the phone.

Ma'am: Than when can you tell me?

Nighteye(Call): Tomorrow there will be a meeting with other heroes currently on the case, so i can debrief in this new find, will you be able to make it?

Ma'am: Unfortunately I wont be able to, but I will be able to send in Lady Nagant and Omni in my place so they can report back to me.

There was a silence that lasted for a few seconds before Nighteye answered.

Nighteye(Call): Are you sure Ma'am?

Ma'am: Of course I'm sure, Nagant and Omni are my most trusted heroes and they will be helpful in this case, what do you have a problem with them?

Nighteye(Call): No Ma'am, I was just making sure.

Ma'am: I see, well where will this meeting take place?

Nighteye(Call): At my agency at 10 a.m. sharp.

Ma'am: Noted, I'll be sure to inform them of the time and place, they will see you then.

Nighteye(Call): Yes Ma'am, until then.

Nighteye hanged up just in time for Izuku to come out of a Warp Gate he made, he was still in his armor and looked tired.

Ma'am: Ahh, your back.

Izuku: Yup and now I'm a knight.

Ma'am: Which is an impressive accomplishment, you becoming the first ever knight that came from Japan.

Kaina: Which is a bit surreal to say the least.

Izuku: You can say that again.

Ma'am: Well, I'm sorry to cut this short but I need to inform you two that tomorrow you'll be attending a meeting at Sir Nighteye's agency regarding a new development into the Quirk Eraser Bullets.

Izuku: Did he say what exactly what it was?

Ma'am: No, he said all will be cleared at the meeting.

Izuku: I see, what time is the meeting?

Ma'am: 10 a.m. sharp, you two rest until then.

Izuku and Kaina: Yes Ma'am.

Izuku opened a Warp Gate back to UA and into the lounge of his house where there was a sign that had old writing on it and stacks upon stacks of documents that looked really old.