Chapter 10: Internships

It was the morning of the first day of Internships, Class 1-A and 1-B have already left for their internships, many of them chose hero's that could help them improve on where they lack, but the most unsurprising thing is that Bakugo was interning under All Might, when news of that happening got out, people started speculating that All Might has chosen a successor to be the next Symbol Of Peace, but people who already know about the secret of All Might's power know that he's interning with him because of OFA.

Now we cut to Izuku who was waiting with Nezu and his mother in front of the UA gate to be picked up, since he will be interning with someone who works for the commission, he will be escorted there.

Nezu: Remember nephew, try to get as much information as possible without getting caught, the President of the HPSC is not someone we can easily mess with.

Izuku: I understand Uncle.

A black limo pulled up in front of the gate and a man in a suit came out of the car and approached them.

Suit: Good Morning, I presume your Izuku Midoriya?

Izuku: Yes, thats me.

Suit: Good, please, enter the limo, we have to be there in an 1 hour, let me take your luggage.

Izuku: Thanks.

The suit takes Izuku's suitcase's that have his clothes and hero suit in it and loads them in the back, Inko hugs Izuku before he leaves.

Inko: Be careful sweety, and try not to get in trouble.

Izuku: I'll be careful, but I cant guarantee that there wont be trouble.

Inko: I understand, but just try okay.

Izuku: I will Mom.

Inko lets go of Izuku and watches him enter the limo and drive off, she waved him good bye until th limo couldn't be seen anymore.

Inko: Do you think he'll be okay.

Nezu: He'll be more than okay, all we have to do is trust him.

Cut to Izuku who is sitting in the back of the limo, looking outside the window until he had a question for the suit.

Izuku: I've got a question for you.

Suit: And what might it be?

Izuku: What is Lady Nagant like exactly?

Suit: You got to be more specific.

Izuku: Sorry, what I meant was what is she like work wise?

Suit: Lady Nagant is a serious and disciplined women who does not hesitate to hurt people to fulfill her mission or achieve her goals, she can be very casual and relatively fearless, showing no visible fear upon meeting dangerous or powerful people. She is direct and ruthless toward her adversaries, firing a warning shot at villains and will threaten to dismember them if they do not come quietly.

Izuku: Damn

Suit: Damn indeed, so I suggest that you respect her unless you want to lose a limb.

Izuku: Cant really lose limbs since they'll just regenerate or the fact that my bones are made of the strongest metal on earth.

Suit: Good point, but I got a question of my own.

Izuku: Shoot.

Suit: Your quirk, how exactly does it work, since the original AFO can take and give quirks, but yours is somehow different.

Izuku: I really shouldn't be telling you this but since I'll be technically working for you and most of most of the world knows about me, might as well just tell you, my AFO is an advanced version, meaning I can also copy quirks instead of taking them but if I have to take a quirk, I would.