Chapter 18: Disturbing

Izuku: Long time no see....Spinner.

Spinner froze up when he looked at Izuku, he didn't know why was he here, the last thing he remembers was almost being cut and experimented on, he vaguely remembers someone what happened before passing out.

Spinner: W-Who a-are y-you?

It was clear to Izuku that Spinner was scared and on guard, not to long ago he was on an operating table and now he's in a room with a tall man that kinda reminds him of Shigaraki's master.

Izuku: We've met before, remember the training camp which the league attacked.

Spinner thought back to a few weeks ago, when they attacked UA's training camp, he remembers he and Magne were fighting 3 members of the Wild Wild Pussycats, how they were winning but a kid with white hair and crimson forest eyes came in and dealt with them with ease but had to surrender because Shigaraki had a hostage. He remembers being back at the bar waiting for Shigaraki's master to be done with him so we could either convince him to join them or just kill him, than their base was raided and got teleported to AFO, but had to leave because of All Might, they managed to watch the fight and saw that his son defeated him.

Spinner: Wait, he's son.

Spinner took a good look at Izuku, the white hair, the Mosaic Red eyes, the tall and built body that was the size of AFO, but than he remembered that conference that happened after the fight and saw him there.

Spinner: Your Izuku Midoriya, son of All For One.

Izuku: You are correct my reptilian friend, but please just call me Izuku.

Spinner: Why am I here?

Izuku: For you to recover and I need to ask you some questions regarding the league, but not now, I'm sure your hungry, who knows how long you've been there.

Izuku stood up and went to the door and beckoned Spinner to follow, he was unsure whether to trust him or not but he really didn't have a choice, so he got out of bed but realized he wasn't in his costume, instead just some regular clothes that were his size.

Spinner: Did you change my clothes.

Izuku: I did, that costume of yours was ruined anyway, but dont worry I didn't necessarily undress you, I just made you know clothes with some cloth I put on you.

Spinner didn't say more and just silently followed the giant, along the way, Spinner could tell that this was a large house that was boarding being a small mansion, it was cozy to say the least and was a better living space than the place the league used. They reached the kitchen to see a clone of Izuku finishing up making dinner, the original dismissed it once everything is plated and sat down.

Izuku: Sit and eat, you must be hungry.

Spinner was hesitant but he reluctantly sat at the table that was full of food, he grabbed a plate that had a large, fire grilled T-bone steak that looked like it came from Italy.

Izuku: Thats Bistecca alla Fiorentina, its better eaten with a sweet chilli sauce that's made of a four pepper mix.

Izuku moved the sauce to Spinner side of the table and watched as he poured the sauce on the steak, he cut a piece of it and slowly took a bite. It took a second before the taste registered in his mouth and his eyes light up like fire works.

Spinner: This is amazing!

Izuku: I know and theres more where that came from.

The two ate in comfortable silence with the occasional compliments from Spinner and Izuku explaining each dish, they soon ate everything with Izuku cleaning up and placing the dirty dishes in the washing machine. The two moved into the library where there was a fire place with a pot of boiling water set on the table with some tea cups and additions, they sat down with Izuku offering Spinner tea which he gratefully took and now they were seating in silence, enjoying tea but Izuku broke that silence with a question.