Chapter 25: Heroes Rising

For the next five days, Izuku has been teaching he's odd family on how to properly use their new quirks. The first day he used Tsukuyomi to trap them in a illusion so he could teach their minds on how to use their individual quirks so when they go back to reality, they would already have a feel for their new quirks. The added benefit of Tsukuyomi is that he could control how long they could be trapped within the illusion, so for the first 3 hour they were trapped in Tsukuyomi it would be 30 years.

When it came to Eri's training he would only keep her in the illusion for 3 months at a time so she would still keep her childish innocence. While in the illusion he would teach her basic school subjects so she could catch up on her missed education and luckily for Izuku she was a fast learner. The other thing he did in the illusion was look through her memories while he kept Eri busy with training, most of the memories filled with Overhaul disassembling and reassembling her over and over again, he counted that he killed her 8,532 times from when he got he's hands on her until the day before he rescued her. This set Izuku off and he promised to go back to Overhaul and increase the level of torture within Infinite Tsukuyomi and give him Life Extension so he would continue suffering for at most a few centuries until he died from old age.

Within the next five days Izuku spent 3 hours a day cramming 150 years of training into Inko, Kaina, Rumi, Nezu, Tenko, Touya, Himiko, Twice, Spinner, Oboro and Aizawa. When it came to Eri's education and training he spent 15 months getting her to third year middle school level making her too smart for her age and too strong because she found more creative ways to use her quirks.

Now when it came to actually training their quirks in reality, they were nearly unstoppable.....

Inko could use her Psionics to lift objects the size of I-island with little to no difficulty and her medical skills are only second to Izuku since he himself is technically a doctor judging by he's degrees and PHD's. Since she has two quirks that could scan and identify a problem, combine that with her medical skills with Psionics than she is a deadly doctor.

Nezu's training was more focused on he's beast mode quirk since Izuku evolved he's original quirk, he trained him in basic hand to hand combat that mostly relied on animal instincts and smart decision making. The hacking quirk gave him free reign to hack into every high tech security system around the world without leaving a trace of him even hacking it in the first place but the only place he couldn't hack was North Korea which he found strange and would look into it after he collected as much data as he can.

Kaina's training wasn't really that different to what she's normally used to, she mostly focused on hand to hand combat and her marksmanship.

Rumi on the other hand was a slug fest whenever they trained, her proficiency with her quirk is nearly unmatched. She even had to create a different moveset for the second form of her quirk which she called "Lunar Eclipse", this consisted of using Esoteric Multi-Strike and Combo Empowerment that put her on the level of All Might in he's prime multiplied by ten.

Tenko's training mostly focused on hand to hand combat because of he's added strength but they did focus on he's evolved decay and combined with damage amplification made the rate of decay instantaneous. The only sad part about he's decay is when he reconstructs something living, it does not come back to life.

Aizawa's training was a bit more complicated because he had to teach him how to use Tsukuyomi to trap opponents and Vertigo Inducement to disorientate them to the point of falling unconscious. But the most interesting part of the training is when he taught him how to use Appendage generation which he could sprout out eyes anywhere he wants and the best part is that he's erasure can still work through them, giving complete control over the battle field.