THE BEGINNING OF EVERYTHING

(I had to use a paraphraser for this chapter specifically)

On April 3rd,2016, a child was born into a world filled of prejudice based on the factors such as the color of ones skin, ethnicity, socioeconomic standing, inequality, and power, but one thing dominates them all. That is what is referred to as meta-abilities or Quirks.

Mugen Shigaraki has spent more than two centuries on our planet, he witnessed the conflict between those with meta-abilities and those who are rapidly becoming quirkless in the pursuit of their rights.

He lived through the transition between the two eras, when the quirks that were formerly feared in the quirk era were now praised and worshipped in the Quirk era.

Mugen's family was never really good. Coming from a privileged family, he witnessed a lot in life that his younger brother did not, it's all because he made an effort to shield him from the things he went through. His mother detested them because she enjoyed shopping, drinking, smoking, and going to parties. She adores having fun and looking stunning, however, as a result of him... His mother blamed him for ruining her flawless figure from the day he was born.

He could only recall the mistreatment he received from his mother. They are never very important to his father, his business, money, women, and illegal narcotics are his only concerns. They are described as the ideal family by other, but in reality, everything about them is perfectly staged to give the impression that they are.

Their mother carried Yoichi six years later. She attempted to abort him right away, but Mugen discovered it right away. A six year old Mugen went to see the father of the classmate who is well known in the media and "innocently" disclosed that he was going to have a new brother.

There are rumors going about, so when Yoichi's abortion is scheduled, his mother's secretary informs her of them, this compels her to give birth to Mugen's younger brother. During the delivery, his mother passed away. Alternatively, it might be said that Mugen unintentionally kills her mother when he trips and momentarily disconnects the most crucial machine's outlet. He was able to conceal it so that nobody saw it.

Mugen experienced only happiness in the wake of his mother's passing.

When he was six years old, he raised his brother by himself in the company of maids who provided them with little more than food and entertainment. Six year old Mugen was made to teach himself how to read and write, enrol in school, and take care of his brother by doing everything in his power. For the sake of his brother, he had to act more responsibly. While attempting to come up with a reason why only the maid attends his school, since his father is indifferent.

When Mugen discovered he had meta-abilities, he was ten years old. When he unintentionally took the quirk of a student. When the girl realized she had a meta-ability, she became terrified and frightened. When Mugen unintentionally took it, the girl rejoiced.

At first, he tried to hide his fear, at this age, he also discovered that his brother had a fragile constitution. He was confined in many ways, when Mugen, a ten year old child, learned what had happened to his sibling, he experienced his first significant breakdown.

Everything was "normal" up to the death of his father, at which point he inherited everything at the age of 19. Despite being cut off from the outside world, Mugen picks up a lot of knowledge and succeeds in running the Shigaraki Corporation, the Shigaraki Corps is thriving despite the mayhem. He rose to prominence as one Japan's most powerful individual at the age of 25, which causes many businesses to express their discontent.

They searched and succeeded in finding something to destroy, Unintentionally, one of the maids noticed Mugen utilizing his quirk to cheer up Yoichi. He keeps Yoichi from seeing the true world outside because he is a little too protective of him. Yoichi calls for justice for those with meta-abilities who were killed in hate campaigns, but he is too naïve to see that rallies have plunged Japan and many other nations into the dark age.