Chapter 17: Creature Rejection Clan Part 1

Ma'am: Midoriya, how would like to earn your Hero Licence early?

Izuku was a bit dumbfounded by what the President just asked him, but also got to thinking.

Izuku: If I did earn my licence early, I could help more people without the restriction of only being needed in emergencies, plus theres also the benefit of me being allowed to act more independent when it comes to cases.

Izuku thought it over for a few more minutes before answering.

Izuku: I wouldn't mind Ma'am.

Ma'am: Thats what I was hoping to hear, your exam will be right after the Provisional Licence exam, I still haven't thought of the proper test for you so you'll have to wait, in the mean time I have a mission for the both of you.

Kaina: What sort of mission?

Ma'am: Remember that mission you both went on the first day Midoriya started interning with us?

Kaina: It's hard not to forget.

Ma'am: Well I got a similar case, but much, much worse.

The President said with a bitter tone in her voice, Izuku and Kaina were not looking forward for this case.

Ma'am: He's the briefing.

She lightly coughed to clear her throat and the lump that formed when she first read the case.

Ma'am: For the past mouth or so in the GIFU prefecture, there have been disappearances of woman and children ranging from the age of 10 to 50, most of them had quirks that either changed their appearances like mutant types, semi transformation types and quirkless.

Izuku tensed up when he heard this, more discrimination.

Ma'am: It's believed that the kidnappings are related to the Creature Rejection Clan but were not sure but all the clues point to them, we managed to pinpoint one of their faculties in Takayama but thats only one of many, since the fall of AFO and the retirement of All Might they've become bolder and started to increase the rate of abductions.

The President took a deep breathe while looking at Izuku and Kaina with a stern expression.

Ma'am: Your mission is to find their faculty and rescue any of the kidnapped victims and try to find any other clues that could lead us to the main head of the CRC.

Izuku: And after were down with the rescue and info gathering, what do we do about the members of the CRC?

Ma'am: End them all and make sure to burn that place down, I know this seems illogical of me but know that the CRC have affected many families in the worst way possible, one of my family members were abducted and killed just because they had a mutation that made them have animal like features.

Kaina: Bastards.....

Ma'am: So, please you two, make sure you rescue everyone you can and make does scum bags pay.

Izuku: We promise Ma'am, we'll make sure they wish they were never born.

Ma'am: Thank you, you'll be leaving in 30 minutes so suit up and wait out side because this trip would take around 4 hours, maybe less if you hurry.

Izuku and Kaina: Yes Ma'am.

The two made their way to there rooms to change into their costumes but Izuku was having some trouble with his own.

Izuku: Looks like I'll have to change it soon, but for now I'll just resize it.

And so he did, after a few minutes Izuku and Kaina were fully dressed and waited for their driver that only took a minute to arrive.