Chapter 8: Training for the Sports Festival

Week 1

At one of the fake cities, we see Izuku in the middle of the city, wearing shorts and a tank top, he didn't wear any shoes. He had a plan for the month of training he had until the sports festival, it was a stupid plan but has a high chance of improving beyond his current level, so he got to work.

He first used Wood Manipulation to cover the whole city in trees

Izuku: Sudden Birth, Expansion!

Izuku planted his hands on the ground and soon after, roots started growing from the ground and climbing up buildings, over flowing streets and blossoming trees of a shapes and sizes, after a minute, the whole city was cover in trees. Once that was down, he used a different move with Wood Manipulation.

Izuku: Wood Clones!

From the tress that were grown in the city, thousands upon thousands of wood clones started to form from the trees, after a minute two, the fake city was overrun by wood clones.

Quirk Combination: Diamond armament + Construct

Izuku: Black Diamond Gauntlets

Black Gauntlets formed around his hands, than coated them in diamond, making the diamond turn black

Izuku: Okay.....

Flashback

We see Izuku, Nezu and Inko in Nezu's office

Inko: And thats what I think might have happened to him but I'm not sure.

Izuku and Nezu were silent for a second, thinking over what Inko just told them.

Nezu: Its highly possible but I'll do some research and when I find anything, I'll let you guys know.

Inko: Okay, I would like that.

Nezu: Moving on, Izuku, I wanted to talk to you about upgrading the security around here, I don't want a repeat of what happened he today.

Izuku: Way ahead of you, I'll talk to Mei to see if she could help out, and don't worry I'll be paying for everything that might be needed.

Nezu: Excellent, oh and I wanted to talk to you about setting up a dorm system he at UA, I've been thinking about it for a few years now, but didn't have the required funds yet, until you came along, so I was wondering if you can help me out with construction and the funding, if you don't mind.

Izuku thought it over until he answered

Izuku: I don't mind helping you out but I also want something from you

Nezu: If it helps you in anyway, than ask away.

Izuku: When we build the dorms, I get to have my own dorm building, and only me, you and mon are allowed to enter unless theres an emergency, than it could act as a bunker since I'm gonna be reinforcing it to handle any incoming danger.

Nezu: Thats actually a splendid idea, we could also reinforce the other dorms!!

Izuku: Good, and also, I would like to use one of the fake cities for training, I'm gonna be staying there for the month until the sports festival.

Nezu: You can use the fake city, and I'll have Lunch Rush to prepare food for you and I'll have it delivered straight to you everyday until you finish.

Izuku: I'd appreciate that

Inko: Hold on a second Izuku, if your gonna stay the month in the fake city, I want you to rest when it's night time and don't over do it, got it.