Chapter 11: Final Exams

Time has passed since the end of the internships. It is now the final week of June and there is one week left until the end of term test.

The first year hero course students are talking about the end of term test, some students admit that they have not been studying due to the many events that have taken place throughout the semester, to which most agrees. Some student notes that the end of term test will be more difficult than the midterm tests, one student smugly remarks that there is also an exercise test, sarcastically saying that it will be tough only because he does not have low grades, much to the annoyance of his friends. So most of the students had to study hard to past the their exams.

In the lunch room, we can see class 1-A eat at a table discussing how they will perform in the end of term test, they have high hopes about the written tests but not about the exercise test since they do nit know what it is.

Out of no where, Neito Monoma bumps into Bakugo, pissing him off and was ready to throw down.

Bakugo: The fuck do you think your doing you blond fuck!

Monoma: Oops, sorry about that, and for your information, your blond too, making you a blond fuck too!

That just made Bakugo angrier and was about to lunge at Monoma but was stopped by Uraraka.

Uraraka: Let it go Kacchan, it's not worth it.

Bakugo looked at Uraraka for a second and just grunted and sat down.

Bakugo: Your lucky copycat.

Monoma: Oh how lucky I am.

He said sarcastically

Monoma: But any way, I heard that Ida had an encounter with the Hero Killer Stain, which you had to be saved by Izuku Midoriya, what people call him, Omni right.

Ida had a visible scowl when he heard Izuku's name but he didn't say anything, so Monoma continued talking.

Monoma: Would got around and now Class 1-A has become even more popular, so don't let that inflate your already big egos, because one day you'll get into such danger, that you'll be so scared that you'd have to be saved by a vill-!

Monoma didn't get to finish his sentence because Kendo came in an knocked him out.

Kendo: Sorry guys, he's just a bit on edge because of the end of term exam.

Tsu: No problem Kendo, we are also on edge.

Kendo: I can see that and I over heard you talk about the exercise portion of the exam, what I can gather is that the exercise test will be a battle simulation where we fight robots like in the entrance exam.

Ashido: How do you know that?

Kendo: I heard from an upperclassman saying that they fought robots last year.

Monoma starts waking up and looks at Kendo and shouts

Monoma: WHY WOULD YOU REVEAL SUCH IMPORTANT INFORMATION LIKE THAT TO OUR RIVAL CLASS, WE COULD HAVE USED THAT TO OUR ADVANTA-!

Monoma was knocked out again by Kendo and she drags him away while wishing Class 1-A luck.

The class is now talkin about the new information they just learned, Shoji notes that they are happy because they do not have to adjust their quirks for real-life opponents, Bakugo says he doesn't care about who he will be fighting in the exercise test since he will just blow them all away.

Throughout the final week before the end of term test, all of the first years have been studying hard, some like Yaoyorozu who formed a study group with Jiro, Kaminari, Ashido, Ojiro and Sero where she helps them study by lecturing them, the following week, the students writes the end of term written test which most of them passed.